• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure how Yoox works in different countries for discounts.

The Umdercover jacket I was eyeing wasn't on sale and non of the earlier codes worked. But when I specified my country of delivery, the price came down from about 1.1k to 800 plus.

Strange.
Maybe I should pay you to proxy for me then lol

sepp

Reaction score
Edit: to add pics

LOL! No joke. The leather version is like 600 difference. I am totally new to Undercover as a brand but found these two jackets rather interesting; unsure about the value for money and still deciding whether to pull the trigger or not.

Could work as proxy but I don't know whether the price is inclusive of destination duties (like Mr. Porter) or not.
1f615.png

Last edited:

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As far as the stuff I was looking at, the prices are the same as last night before the "Extra 25%" (which they sneakily say is already reflected in the prices displayed, i.e. it's not an extra 25)

Yoox almost always lowers their prices before they announce the drops. Chances are they lowered the price last night.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tim Coppens sample sale. Starts today.
If anybody stops by and is able to proxy for me I'd be much obliged. Looking for a zip crew sweater in XL (khaki, black or grey) and an XL in any of his MA-1 jackets. Shipping to upstate NY. If anybody is cool with that pm me to talk fees etc

Two Shoes

Reaction score
Maybe this is a stupid question but how do you guys browse Yoox? Do you really just slog through hundreds and hundreds of items? I looked through all of the jackets once and it took me like three nights, even with my filters on.

Last edited:

Ambivalent60

Reaction score

Tim Coppens sample sale. Starts today.
If anybody stops by and is able to proxy for me I'd be much obliged. Looking for a zip crew sweater in XL (khaki, black or grey) and an XL in any of his MA-1 jackets. Shipping to upstate NY. If anybody is cool with that pm me to talk fees etc

Huge Tim Coppens fan who is looking for any of his leather outerwear or leather paneled outerwear in XL and willing to pay decent proxy fees. PM me.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe this is a stupid question but how do you guys browse Yoox? Do you really just slog through hundreds and hundreds of items? I looked through all of the jackets once and it took me like three nights, even with my filters on.

Woof, I only do shop by designer. I've been browsing Yoox long enough to know who I like on there.

Thinking about it though, I've probably logged 200+ hours on that website and maybe only bought 3 or 4 things ever? I think I like the idea of getting a deal on something more than I actually enjoy pulling the trigger.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix