• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Tru but I find it more ridiculous to find a parking spot near Mutiny or alternatively spend 9 dollars on Metro.

My order at Mutiny ended up being canceled, but the guy emailed me apologizing, offering me two other options or a refund. I took the refund, and he sent me a 20% off code for my next purchase.

Also, my ridiculous Metro experience for the week:

Trip from Union Station to Farragut North: Train is taken out of service due to "mechanical issues", stops at Gallery Place. Everyone has to get off, then cram into the next train which is already stuffed full of passengers.

Trip from Farragut North to Union Station: 'Service Alert: Person struck by train at Rhode Island Ave Station. Expect delays in both directions.' Train inexplicably stops at Judiciary Square, where everyone has to get off. I end up walking to Union Station instead of cramming into the next train on account of the ridiculous number of passengers already milling about the platform.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uggggh yeah our metro is quite the clusterfuck parade. worst part is grumbling about its failures has become an empty ritual because nothing actually changes

maybe if politicians stopped pushing young reporters in front of trains in the first episode, things would be different

mayhoslaz

Reaction score
uggggh yeah our metro is quite the clusterfuck parade. worst part is grumbling about its failures has become an empty ritual because nothing actually changes

maybe if politicians stopped pushing young reporters in front of trains in the first episode, things would be different
Wasn't aware this was spoiler alert official thread (although since you're not specifying the name of the show, that's not really spoiling...)

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What year was that? The line I live on has been essentially closed on weekends for a couple years. Good luck if you're a tourist who books a hotel in Maryland and plans to Metro downtown to sightsee. Plus it's quite expensive. Most riders are insulated from the cost by employer subsidies for public transit, which are good b/c that means more riders and more revenue for the system, but bad b/c riders often don't realize how much they're paying for poor service.

Years of deferred maintenance/aging and insufficient infrastructure/shared cost by three governments + feds = ongoing decline.

Re: sales--some other good stuff slowly being added to Barneys Warehouse

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50 euro off any order over 300 Euro at TBS

50-EURO-EU
50-EURO-GBP
50-EURO-SEK
50-EURO-USD
50-EURO-REST-OF-THE-WORLD

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, not cool.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

unfortunately, there's only one show you could be talking about, so thanks for ruining it.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey nerds, that ****'s BEEN out; there's spoilers about it on every website that covers culture; and it's based on another series with the same plot (different details); get the hell over it.

NO SALES INFO HERE

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics