• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yessur

Reaction score
I think i have a problem. I said yesterday that i wouldn't look to buy anything till at least Cyber Monday.

Obviously i get up this morning hungover, first thing i see is a pair of shoes that i wanted to buy yesterday but weren't in my size, miraculously they are back in stock, copped them...then onto Yoox.com buying stuff thats not even on sale.

Bank Of America eventually blocked my card...thank christ because i think at this stage if somebody offered me magic beans at 40% off, i'd be all over it

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't see it in the list, but did anyone find a Frans Boone code or know of one?
I messaged them they dont do black friday sales its an american thing they said.
smile.gif

Isachenko

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been there. What I like to do is bookmark the item from all the stores it's available at, and when sale time hits, go through the list in hopes of finding my size.. Good luck with your purchase though!

Oddly enough, it's only available for sale on two sites, one of them being the designer's own, which lists as having just 2 left in stock. I don't know if it's a marketing ploy or if I really do need to stop diddle daddling around and buy.

Isachenko

Reaction score
anyone got a line on some Norse Projects gear? U.S. retailers preferred..

I saw them on a number of sites in the list but since I didn't bookmark any of them for future reference, your guess is good as mine.

Mehmet Korkmaz

Reaction score

Oddly enough, it's only available for sale on two sites, one of them being the designer's own, which lists as having just 2 left in stock. I don't know if it's a marketing ploy or if I really do need to stop diddle daddling around and buy.

I wouldn't worry about it until there's only one left. If the brand regularly makes it to 70%, why are you thinking about full price? Also, if they make the same sort of stuff season-to-season, you can just wait for the next round.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Just this weekend there will be a few sales. Normally we don't discount much. Thanks for the patience, please let us know if we need to take our posting down or alter it in anyway.

you shouldn't be posting your sales here because you're not a paying affiliate. lots of brands pay a monthly fee to to be able to post about their store and products.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think i have a problem. I said yesterday that i wouldn't look to buy anything till at least Cyber Monday.

Obviously i get up this morning hungover, first thing i see is a pair of shoes that i wanted to buy yesterday but weren't in my size, miraculously they are back in stock, copped them...then onto Yoox.com buying stuff thats not even on sale. 

Bank Of America eventually blocked my card...thank christ because i think at this stage if somebody offered me magic beans at 40% off, i'd be all over it

Lol BofA blocked your card for suspicious purchases? Those jerks terminated my debit card last Friday because my info was compromised and I don't get my replacement card until next week. That killed my holiday shopping.

darkmatter7

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
... I felt left out...

So I made a 40% of everything in your cart coupon for nsuited.com

Works for any order over $200, and excludes overcoats.

Already have ridiculously cheap prices... so with this code, here's some examples:

Snag a Belvest suit for $263.34...

Any tie for $14.10...

Venanzi sweaters for $36...

Kiton pocket squares for $25.74...

Pretty nuts
nod[1].gif

The code is "thankyoustyleforum"

Last edited:

lambretta76

Reaction score
Some very decent deals at Amazon's Black Friday sale -- 30% off $100 or more via CMSHOE3O. Scored some Chippewa boots for $83. (Will tide me over until I get some Wolverine 1000 Miles, at which point these will become beater boots.) Some Danner styles as well. Most are lower-end brands, but there's some OK stuff in there if you dig.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Garbstore have a black friday sale on till monday. 20% off everything, code is on their homepage. They have EG.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads