• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, suitsupply's cuts and sizing are a little wonky. But I'd imagine it being ridiculously convenient for the folks it fits. The quality at least seems pretty good for the price

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
doesn't work on diemme and CDG.. or maybe just not at all?

Definitely works. Barbour, Barbour x Joseph Cheaney and Sons, Inverallan and Nigel Cabourn all worked. Somebody nicked an Inverallan cardigan out of my cart while I was mulling over my order, but somehow one that wasn't showing up on the site was still available in the cart I saved a few weeks back in a color I'd prefer and it went through. They also got a re-stock of the Barbour Ashby in Navy. Now hopefully they'd get a re-stock of the Olive color as well before the code expires. I'd been waiting for this code for a good month.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted to pick up an Inverallan vest from End, but I fear that it would look SO nerdy.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^I highly recommend the leisure jacket.

^Actually, the dark blue one is there--it only looks gray in the photo. Available in L and XL.

Does anyone know if she did a Fall collection? The blog has photos from S/S 14, but there's no sign of Fall, & the usual suspects seem not to have anything listed.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSC8