• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Despite being a young company, Peter Nappi is a family business with a strong leather heritage.

Wat8.jpg

Last edited:

Edgein

Reaction score
That's a nice piece. I've spent more on cars, but it's been a while. Probably last longer than the cars, except for my '72 Plymouth which may still be rolling around somewhere. Damn it was fast!

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seavees just sent an email saying final markdowns on their site and free shipping with code: 60SSTYLE if anyone is interested.

Also, Brown's Fashion in the UK just did their final drop. Some Lanvin lows for half off.

Last edited:

3dials

Reaction score
Urbandaddy Perks (requires quick sign-up, but hang on) has the Hemmingway Duffle bag for $245 (30% off MSRP of $350). Colors: Available in tobacco or black.

[UPDATE]: They are also offering reduced pricing on leather toiletry bags ($63 from $99), as well as other deals (e.g. guitar lessons, silent alarm wristband with sleep monitoring).

I'm still on the fence, but if you all are looking for a cotton canvas + leather duffle, it's worth taking a look. The promotion ends in about 12 days. I couldn't find any reviews on this bag, so if you already own this, would love some feedback to push me over the fence.

Description below:
Evolved from the raw essentials of adventure and American heritage, the Will Leather Goods Signature Canvas and Leather Collection uses only vegetable tanned leathers, 18oz cotton canvas and steel-moulded hardware. While an ordinary bag takes 75 steps on the factory line, a Will bag takes an average of 139 steps. Why all those extra steps? Additional rivets, reinforced leather corners and box-stitches ensure we are offering a product that WILL stand the test of time.

• 18 Oz Washed Cotton Canvas
  • Bridle Leather Trim
  • Antique Brass and Antique Nickel Hardware
  • Logo embossed luggage tag
  • Adjustable padded shoulder strap
  • 18" x 14.5” x 12"
  • Internationally imported

Last edited:

click here

Reaction score
get an extra 15% discount on all sale items from Norse Store

CODE: 15Extra4U

Ends this Sunday

I got a pair of Common Projects Achilles Summer for about $170 shipped

3dials

Reaction score
UK Sales - shipping and returns may be a little hairy for those of us in the U.S. (and eat into the discount), but there are some good finds out there.

Last edited:

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More drops over at antonioli.eu, 70% on some Dries even.

3dials

Reaction score
Oipolloi.com has sales up to 80% off.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yoox started one of its dreambox sales - 10% off all existing items in your dreambox and free shipping with code LOVEMYDREAMBOX. The email says it was only for Spring Summer items, but it worked on all of the new FW items I had too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads