• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Yeah I am a true 32 and bought a 32 and sent those F***ers right back. Waist was huge, why in ***** name did they cut them like that?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah I am a true 32 and bought a 32 and sent those F***ers right back. Waist was huge, why in ***** name did they cut them like that?

seriously. i dont get why the waist had to be that big. I bought the 36 and had the waist taken in 2 inches. This time I sized down to a 34. The other measurements are negligible but the waist is a whole inch smaller.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Are you guys sizing down from normal pants size or true waist size? Namor what's your true waist measurement if you don't mind? :embar:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you guys sizing down from normal pants size or true waist size? Namor what's your true waist measurement if you don't mind? :embar:

35.25 - 35.5. Picked up the 34. The thigh and leg are slim so I couldnt go any lower than 34

Last edited:

sexandcandy

Reaction score
i have an unused tbs code but doesn't seem to be working. did anyone have success emailing customer service about it?

supersuper

Reaction score

seriously. i dont get why the waist had to be that big. I bought the 36 and had the waist taken in 2 inches. This time I sized down to a 34. The other measurements are negligible but the waist is a whole inch smaller.

No kidding, the waist sizing on the cords is insane. Mistakenly bought size 30 in the navy and the tan last season. They aren't awful with a belt but I find I don't wear them that much because of that. Need to look at getting them taken in.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah Context only had one of three items in stock.. whatever, still stoked to get that one.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No kidding, the waist sizing on the cords is insane. Mistakenly bought size 30 in the navy and the tan last season. They aren't awful with a belt but I find I don't wear them that much because of that. Need to look at getting them taken in.

get them taken in. Its such an awesome pant, its a shame to let them sit. Its become by go to "going out" pant. Looks good with just about everything.

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from MC; not sure if it goes here but putting it anyway in case it helps someone:

Atlanta PSA - Marshalls store on Peachtree has an Inis Meáin fisherman's sweater for in Medium for $150 and a Brunello Cucinelli Large cashmere cardigan for $250.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads