• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shit, why would he do that? That's work. This gig of creator/executive producer/hype man is waaaay easier.

HBO wants to keep that sweet GOT money train rolling? Pay me. Syfy want to base a show on a thirty year old book? Pay me. Hulu wants to do a show based on a series of short stories, only a few of which I wrote? Pay me. Oh, you want a book? Fuck you. I don't need you. I'm getting paid, bitch.

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That fight is believed to be a battle scene which will last for an entire episode and is thought to be the longest consecutive action sequence in film history.
I sure am looking forward to that!

Ugh.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sure am looking forward to that!

Ugh.
I feel as though this is not a prospect I am particularly looking forward to. It'll be cool to see visually, of course, but nonstop, mindless action evokes thoughts of Marvel movies...which bores to me no end. The show for me has always shone brightest in its character and world building, rather than the (admittedly excellent) fighting scenes.

Though I'll be happy to be proven wrong, a 90 minute fight scene strikes me as a chore to watch, more than anything.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reunion episode with everyone getting back together except Cersei who I guess is no longer pregnant since she was drinking wine after she hooked up with Euron.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I found the Expanse book really disappointing so I never watched the show. Is it better?

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Season 8 is coming. It will suck. I will watch it anyway. I think. The big question is whether the cumulative suckiness of the first few episodes will be enough to get me to not care and stop watching. I don't think so.
There was some serious idiocy, ranging from sending Bronn on a double-hit, to dragon voyeurism, to 'You need the bad pussy/arrogant man" to bad investing by the Iron Bank to everything else. Once again, though, it looked pretty good. If the writing is going to be so bad, there should be more fighting.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kelly Ripa and some old queen are discussing the show right now. It has officially jumped the shark.

It unofficially did it two years ago, but now it’s official.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meh.

Even the nudity was kinda dull. And Jesus, when did Tyrion start trusting his sister? Did the cold weather freeze his brain?

That thing with the Umber kid was some creepy shit, tho...

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.