• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright guys, let’s make some money.

WHO WILL RULE WESTEROS AT THE END OF SEASON 8 OF GAME OF THRONES?
Character Odds
Daenerys Targaryen +230
Jon Snow +230
Bran Stark +500
Arya Stark +1000
The Night King +1000
Tyrion Lannister +1200
Jaime Lannister +1800
Cersei Lannister +1400
Samwell Tarly +2000
Sansa Stark +2500
Davos Seaworth +5000
Euron Greyjoy +6600
Varys +7500
Gendry +7000
Melisandre +10000
Jaqun H’ghar +10000
Brienne of Tarth +10000
Jorah Mormont +10000
Bronn +10000
The Hound +10000
Gilly +10000
Daario Naharis +10000
Yara Greyjoy +10000
Theon Greyjoy +10000
Tormund Giantsbane +10000
The Mountain +15000

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My money is on Jaime Lannister!
really? or joking

I'd say Bran-but not at those odds.

Night king might be worth it at 10-1 (+1000). Aside - if Bran turns out to be the Night King, youll be getting better odds for the same person anyway.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
really, this is ofc a long shot but

Daenerys Targaryen and Jon are such a cliche ending and Nightking or Cercei winning could be unpopular non-happy end. So I think they will go with some unpredictable finale with all the main actors dead and guy like Jaime, Tyrion or Gendry getting the crown. But that's my hunch.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really, this is ofc a long shot but

Daenerys Targaryen and Jon are such a cliche ending and Nightking or Cercei winning could be unpopular non-happy end. So I think they will go with some unpredictable finale with all the main actors dead and guy like Jaime, Tyrion or Gendry getting the crown. But that's my hunch.
Grey Worm and Missandei are going to win!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Grey Worm and Missandei are going to win!

I've seen the final manuscripts and you are like 95% of the way there.

Melisandre restores Grey Worm's worm, he makes a baby with Missandei, and that child becomes king.

edit: dammit wojt, get your post out of there.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking about the show, which has been winnowing down the characters and storylines to a simple to remember core, I predict we'll end up with a feel good ending- Dany on the throne, Tyrion as Hand, Arya as freelance assassin/enforcer, Bran off in the North doing his magic monitoring thing, etc. Jon will die heroically. Sam will take over the Maesters. Brienne will die heroically and Jaime will tell her he loves her right at the end. Cersei will die brutally, maybe torn apart by a Nymeria led wolfpack.

**** like that.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking about the show, which has been winnowing down the characters and storylines to a simple to remember core, I predict we'll end up with a feel good ending- Dany on the throne, Tyrion as Hand, Arya as freelance assassin/enforcer, Bran off in the North doing his magic monitoring thing, etc. Jon will die heroically. Sam will take over the Maesters. Brienne will die heroically and Jaime will tell her he loves her right at the end. Cersei will die brutally, maybe torn apart by a Nymeria led wolfpack.

**** like that.

Sounds good, if Jon dies and she lives i’m pretty sure he will leave her pregnant and his story will come full circle with his son being born and not knowing his father. Overall what you speculate is more or less in tune with simplyfying plot lines after d&d run out of source material.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the books, Dany is supposed to be barren, but I'm sure the show will either ignore that or magic it away.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the books, Dany is supposed to be barren, but I'm sure the show will either ignore that or magic it away.
567360.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads