• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robb and Talisa are annoying. That scene was terrible. I don't think Robb is a very good actor. Either that or there was just nothing he could do with that terrible script.

Enjoyed the rest of the episode.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you no think talisa has nice tussy?

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am about halfway through the audio version of the second book and after the portions with Arya, Gendry, Hot Pie, Lommy, and Yoren fighting off the Lannister guards looking for Gendry at the deserted holdfast that they were in, I keep having the urge to yell out "Hot Pie! Hot Pie!" whenever I am about to do something great at work... as if I am fighting for the honor of the House of Hot Pie.

Hot Pie! Hot Pie!

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The means of his attachment to the cross...was it a strap on? Or a bolt on?
wink.gif

ha!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i was doing some wiki reading on the red wedding. says that robb was beheaded, as well as his dire wolf, and the dire wolfs head was sewn onto his body in mockery and that cats naked dead body was left in a river. that **** really pisses me off. i hope they all get the theon treatment and their bodies are desecrated. ******* animals.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

so i was doing some wiki reading on the red wedding. says that robb was beheaded, as well as his dire wolf, and the dire wolfs head was sewn onto his body in mockery and that cats naked dead body was left in a river. that **** really pisses me off. i hope they all get the theon treatment and their bodies are desecrated. ******* animals.

Well, Cat does a pretty decent impression of a ruthless vendetta murder spree after she comes back to life. I imagine it is not a good time to be a Frey.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, Cat does a pretty decent impression of a ruthless vendetta murder spree after she comes back to life. I imagine it is not a good time to be a Frey.

SHE BECOMES A ZOMBIE AND ACTUALLY KILS PEOPLE??????

Goddammit stitchy, spoiling yourself like that.

i enjoy it. :)

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SHE BECOMES A ZOMBIE AND ACTUALLY KILS PEOPLE??????
i enjoy it. :)

Rewatch all of the Thoros of Mir scenes with Lord Beric Dondarion over the past 4 episodes.

I just wonder if Arya will have her wolf dream and Nymeria (Arya's Direwolf) will pull Lady Catelyn's body from the river before the Brotherhood comes upon it. They really have undersold the connection b/w the wolves and the Stark children.

Grey Wind should have been around Robb up until his marriage. Summer should be with Bran constantly. Ghost should have been with Jon Snow last season and this up until he climbs the wall, not with the Nightswatch at the Fist of First men and protecting Samwell. Jon should have warged by now, at least in his dreams and that should be the friction b/w him and Orell (conglomeration with Vymar Sixskins

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love Thoros of Myr. guys is cool and funny. why i should re-watch the scenes?
also, the dire wolves are cool, i do miss seeing them around.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads