• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

X-post:

Big PSA guys:

Purple Label Dress Shirts at RL Outlet in Woodbury Commons for $29.99. Many sizes.

The fancy RL outlet or the regular one?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a cousin who works up there - he's going to take a look for me this afternoon. Hopefully, there's something basic in a sz. 16.

Can he be my cousin too and look for 17's? :)

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So my cousin grabbed a shirt for me on his way home on Friday night - a white shirt with black and purple check pattern. Apparently, most of the shirts are check patterns in either a purple/black or blue/dark blue pattern. The purple/black was all that was left in size 16 - RLPL tends to do this color combo quite a bit so I've seen this before. I'll give it a try for $29.99.

For what its worth, these are not in the high-end RL shop at Woodbury. They're in a rack in a corner of the main, larger RL store that usually sells all of the short, polos, etc.

velvel87

Reaction score

So my cousin grabbed a shirt for me on his way home on Friday night - a white shirt with black and purple check pattern. Apparently, most of the shirts are check patterns in either a purple/black or blue/dark blue pattern. The purple/black was all that was left in size 16 - RLPL tends to do this color combo quite a bit so I've seen this before. I'll give it a try for $29.99.

For what its worth, these are not in the high-end RL shop at Woodbury. They're in a rack in a corner of the main, larger RL store that usually sells all of the short, polos, etc.

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks! A friend of mine called the higher end store to see if they had anything and they said they didn't.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right - he called me up mildly annoyed from that store because they only have accessories. he did say that there were shoes in there - not sure if they were made in england or italy or some other place, but might be worth a call (unless someone already knows what type of footwear they stock in that shop).

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So this was in the big Polo store that sells Polo outlet craps?

I thought they had luxury apparel store in Woodbury.

If you ever been to the luxury RL apparel store in Woodbury, do you know what they have now? Thanks in advance

velvel87

Reaction score
I heard their quantities were very limited in the RL upscale store. They had moved to a new location and had to limit how much they could put out so now there isn't much.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, someone had posted previously posted that the shirts were in the luxury shop, so I directed him there. When he got there, he was told the store only carries accessories. He did say that he saw shoes and ties, but no shirts of any kind. So he took a walk over to the bigger, main-line RL store and found them in there - tucked off in a corner somewhere so as not to get in the way of all the regular polo stuff :embar:

jreigen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads