• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice boots Namor. Post pics when you get them in.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ross here in SoCal has some PRL ribbon belts for $9. They only had L and XL sizes in my area.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to South Coast Plaza recently?
Any good sales still going on?

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Invoice and listing says brown. hoping it's brown

Are they the same price as what is listed online? Another member mentioned a wharehouse sale so I was curious if the shoes and boots have been marked down further, Thanks. Enjoy the boots.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Living Social is having a deal on for Charles Tyrwhitt shirts.

This deal enables you to get £25 for £12 or £60 for £30.

In real terms that means you can get the 4 for £100 deal for £74.95 shipped.

Link: http://www.livingsocial.com/united_...4-25-to-spend-on-men-s-shirts-and-accessories

I have a link that helps me get my deal for free! I'm not going to post the link here, probably illegal, but if anyone wants the offer and wouldn't mind just using my link, shoot me a PM.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Living Social is having a deal on for Charles Tyrwhitt shirts. This deal enables you to get £25 for £12 or £60 for £30. In real terms that means you can get the 4 for £100 deal for £74.95 shipped.

Link: http://www.livingsocial.com/united_...4-25-to-spend-on-men-s-shirts-and-accessories

I have a link that helps me get my deal for free! I'm not going to post the link here, probably illegal, but if anyone wants the offer and wouldn't mind just using my link, shoot me a PM.

Enjoy!
CAN THIS BE used for US orders?

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CAN THIS BE used for US orders?

Scratch that.

Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts • Valid for UK customers only • Limit 1 per person per order; Valid for online purchases only (not for use in-store or over the phone) • Entire value must be used in one visit; no partial redemptions allowed • Voucher not valid on delivery, tailoring, gift vouchers or gift boxes • £4.95 standard UK mainland delivery charge applies to all orders; Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery • Vouchers cannot be use in conjunction with other offer except those featured on www.ctshirts.co.uk/lsuk12 including multi-buys and clearance items • Valid on "4 shirts for £100" and "2 ties for £40" offers • ctshirts.co.uk offer a 6 month guarantee • Please call 0844 482 4000 prior to purchase should you require further information • Other conditions apply

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a cable knit cashmere RLPL sweater from the Barney's Warehouse sale at 80% off. It is incredibly soft and light weight, i'm glad that i was able to find something from this sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads