• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

LippyLee

Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday evening. TKMaxx always make you feel like a pauper so the box was dirty and battered and some scraps of tissue paper replaced the Tricker's shoe bags and polishing cloth.

Still, can't complain as the shoes are in perfect condition
That’s a shame for the presentation. It seems to be a bit of a mixed bag from TK Maxx. I’ve had Trickers come with the full works of duster, bags and care instructions and like you sometimes a bit ramshackle. But, bottom line is, if the core event is there, at their prices, still hard to go wrong. Congrats?

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My only pair of loafers:

Brand: Trickers
Model: James
Supplier: Pediwear
Sole: Leather
Last: W2298
Colour: Chesnut Burnished Calf

Note: A magnific loafer, with the volume and heft I like.

IMG_8253.JPG
IMG_8256.JPG
IMG_8258.JPG
IMG_8260.JPG

FondDeJante

Reaction score
You have very nice boots there. Can you share more information about the dark brown ones in the left? Cheers

Thanks! They are Ottenburgers, from the Himalaya collection that Tricker's did a few years ago.

We're using smokeless fuel and dried hardwood @Crafty Cumbrian so hopefully we'll be ok for a while. I do like putting down a fire in the evening, always satisfying getting it going

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Thanks! They are Ottenburgers, from the Himalaya collection that Tricker's did a few years ago.

We're using smokeless fuel and dried hardwood @Crafty Cumbrian so hopefully we'll be ok for a while. I do like putting down a fire in the evening, always satisfying getting it going
Top man. I (pre corona) do surveys on old rural places and laughed to mrs crafty I may need to go back to use their range cooker!!

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
A very nice boot. A discontinued line? Can’t see them on the website.
These were made to order for a Canadian Shop called Blue Button Store. I had them repatriated to the UK!
The Shoe Healer originally did them some years ago as a made to order boot in similar spec.
The forum recently had some Eaton boots made in Waxy Commander leather as a group buy and I had a single one done in sign kudu which The Shoe Healer had some made for stock.
Eaton aren’t made as a standard boot by Trickers, just as one off orders or for shops to buy in..
Division Road has a similar boot to mine in now I think of it..

can you tell I’m bored? ?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics