Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Can you guys make a specific group buy thread and stop spamming this one? It'd be more organized for everyone.

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Can you guys make a specific group buy thread and stop spamming this one? It'd be more organized for everyone.
    Agreed. rkusmant created one recently: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=240557

3. engar

engar Senior member

people need to jump on this thing. we need 3 more to make a sept order happen!!!

Which one?

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

fresh out of the box (after a quick re-lace)

Rippon boot in burgundy, a different burg than Tom LS's burgundy Stow boot which is a darker color, this one is lighter and a bit more red. will look the dogs nuts after a quick polishing/antiqueing tonite. Commando sole, brilliant boot for stomping on the bones of your enemies

[​IMG]

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

6. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior member

Rippon boot in burgundy, a different burg than Tom LS's burgundy Stow boot which is a darker color, this one is lighter and a bit more red. will look the dogs nuts after a quick polishing/antiqueing tonite. Commando sole, brilliant boot for stomping on the bones of your enemies

[​IMG]

I've been toying with the thought of getting a new pair of boots to take a bit of the wear from my 20-year-old Docs (they will never be retired...they will be worn to oblivion). Those might do the trick. Amazing looking boots. Please post pics after polishing and antiquing.

7. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

fresh out of the box (after a quick re-lace) Rippon boot in burgundy, a different burg than Tom LS's burgundy Stow boot which is a darker color, this one is lighter and a bit more red. will look the dogs nuts after a quick polishing/antiqueing tonite. Commando sole, brilliant boot for stomping on the bones of your enemies [​IMG]
    very good-looking boot. the factory shop has a pair of these in my size- i've been resisting on grounds that they are a bit too red for me... would love to see the post-antiquing pics.

8. rkusmant

rkusmant Senior member

9. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

[​IMG]

Congratulations, you've won the internet.

Seriously though, those are amazing and have motivated me to finally man up and buy a pair of Trickers.

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

11. benbarren

benbarren Member

First post, although I've read this forum twice[​IMG]) Didn't think I should until my Trickers X Leather Soul Stow Black Calf boots arrived (UK 9.5 perfect and I wear UK 10/US 11 in both Grenson and Mark McNairy New Amsterdam) Now let's see if I can get a few unboxing pics from my flickrset to display, but suffice to say these r some of the most high impact WOW kicks ive opened and then worn. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] The rest of set on Flickr is here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_bar...th/5689106138/ Um... so which Tricker collab next.. if it wasnt winter here in Melbourne AUST id definitely be on Tres Bien Trickers Burnt Orange suede... but Im digging the boots at moment. Great forum btw [​IMG]

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

very nice, benbarren. Those are awesome [​IMG] Welcome!

13. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

First post, although I've read this forum twice[​IMG]) Didn't think I should until my Trickers X Leather Soul Stow Black Calf boots arrived (UK 9.5 perfect and I wear UK 10/US 11 in both Grenson and Mark McNairy New Amsterdam) Now let's see if I can get a few unboxing pics from my flickrset to display, but suffice to say these r some of the most high impact WOW kicks ive opened and then worn.

[​IMG]

The rest of set on Flickr is here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_bar...th/5689106138/
    Um... so which Tricker collab next.. if it wasnt winter here in Melbourne AUST id definitely be on Tres Bien Trickers Burnt Orange suede... but Im digging the boots at moment. Great forum btw [​IMG]

got those LS stompers... they're great

14. benbarren

benbarren Member

got those LS stompers... they're great

got the last pair in UK 9.5 and am so happy because both they fit perfect and the boot itself is going to be so versatile and with winter arriving downunder on Mornington Peninsula Australia, these boots couldnt have arrived on a better day! Now to break the LS stompers in [​IMG]

15. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

got the last pair in UK 9.5 and am so happy because both they fit perfect and the boot itself is going to be so versatile and with winter arriving downunder on Mornington Peninsula Australia, these boots couldnt have arrived on a better day! Now to break the LS stompers in [​IMG]
    They are very rugged, I had mine since beginning of February and they still aren't fully broken in, one tough ass shoe