1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Oakley Frogskins Crystal Clear / Gold Iridium Lenses

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Phiberglass, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phiberglass

Phiberglass Senior member

These are the infamous Oakley Frogskins. They have a crystal clear frame with gold iridium lenses. Oakley only produced a limited quantity of these years ago for a short period of time. You cannot buy these in stores anymore. I'd rate the lens quality 8/10 due to the small scratches as I tried to show pictures in the last photos and the frame quality 9/10 due to a scuff on the right arm shown in the last picture. I've taken this into account for my pricing of these sunglasses. Asking $135 shipped. Send me a PM.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. Phiberglass

3. Phiberglass

4. Phiberglass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.