• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nipples.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
That's twice now I've seen the title of this thread and read "Naples" and went ahead and clicked. Lesson learned.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
That's twice now I've seen the title of this thread and read "Naples" and went ahead and clicked. Lesson learned.

Perhaps you'd enjoy the great Capresian adult film, "Nipples di Napoli".

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I fear someone is in need of a vacation and a new suit.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always wondered if wife beaters under tee shirts would help this problem..
When Im cold I have a pretty sweet looking chest! When its warm I better have a t-shirt on!

Reaction score
my wife found a nipple in the dishwasher last week. from the previous owner of our house. we moved in more than two years ago. the thought of the nipple mingling with our dishes for almost 1000 days is discomfiting.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
There are two methods currently in use by plastic surgeons (I think some Dermatologists are also qualified to perform the technique).
The first involves several visits and is somewhat time consuming. Basically a medical strength wart remover is poured onto a heavy duty cotton ball and taped down onto your nipple. Its uncomfortable and you have to keep coming back every few days for a re-application.
The second is faster but more complicated. First a mold is made of your nipples and the protuberance is carefully removed and a sort of caldera is formed. The material the mold is made out of is highly resistant to low temperatures. I think most people are restrained in some way or sedated- Personally, I would choose both - and liquid hydrogen is carefully poured into the reservoir. The mold/chest guard is quickly removed and the medical equivalent of a jewelers hammer is employed to "tap" off the offending tips. (the sound this makes is reported to be quite similar to the tinkle of a wine glass) Apparently there is little pain at the time but post operative recuperation is rumored to be something of an ordeal but may be worth it as Duct absess and related post op problems are less likely than in long term application of wart remover.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

It's a set-up for disappointment no matter how you read it.

Joshua s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
There are two methods currently in use by plastic surgeons (I think some Dermatologists are also qualified to perform the technique).
The first involves several visits and is somewhat time consuming. Basically a medical strength wart remover is poured onto a heavy duty cotton ball and taped down onto your nipple. Its uncomfortable and you have to keep coming back every few days for a re-application.
The second is faster but more complicated. First a mold is made of your nipples and the protuberance is carefully removed and a sort of caldera is formed. The material the mold is made out of is highly resistant to low temperatures. I think most people are restrained in some way or sedated- Personally, I would choose both - and liquid hydrogen is carefully poured into the reservoir. The mold/chest guard is quickly removed and the medical equivalent of a jewelers hammer is employed to "tap" off the offending tips. (the sound this makes is reported to be quite similar to the tinkle of a wine glass) Apparently there is little pain at the time but post operative recuperation is rumored to be something of an ordeal but may be worth it as Duct absess and related post op problems are less likely than in long term application of wart remover.

*Shudder*

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score

I was hoping someone would challenge me but apparently we have gone so far down the Botox/Facelift/Pec implants rabbit hole that my attempt to come up with an obviously ridiculous set of procedures for reducing nipple "observability " ( as if there would be any procedures at all!) has failed. Personally, I love Farrah Fawcett pacifier nipples.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was hoping someone would challenge me but apparently we have gone so far down the Botox/Facelift/Pec implants rabbit hole that my attempt to come up with an obviously ridiculous set of procedures for reducing nipple "observability " ( as if there would be any procedures at all!) has failed. Personally, I love Farrah Fawcett pacifier nipples.

thumb_sq_brazil_facelift.jpg

nioh

Reaction score
Buy nipple covers aka boob tape.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads