• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cutemelon

Reaction score
My label was created over a week ago and still no movement. Yet my wife got her pair yesterday.

On foot today
How pink is the midsole in hand?
people have been pointing that out on some other sites.
I think it looks fine either way, but curious what you think.

Also comparison of midsole once you get your pair would be greatly appreciated brother.

sarteaga

Reaction score
So I ended up with 2 maroon patta's due to my lack of reading. If anyone is interested in an 11.5, please DM me.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
4ACD68AC-BFA0-4A98-94EC-B2523C2A3996.jpeg

b-ill

Reaction score
Good to see more deliveries, now for the resale price to come down a little more.

surrender

Reaction score
Mine are out for delivery too, I'm just stuck at the office for my one day of the week...

Thankfully, it looks like the Cool Greys are getting a big drop. I'm waiting for the East Coast SNKRS reservation - looks like So Cal got theirs today.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
about that. Yeah, the heel is quite slippery on the AMM 1's, and the shoes themselves felt noticeably heavier than other 1's. That lovely quilted lining is going to cause some headaches for the fellas that tie their laces loose.

I took out my drug dealing scale and indeed they are on the heavy side.
size 8 J1 Burgundy: 404g
size 8.5 J1 shadow 2.0: 406g
size 8 AMM J1: 468g

b-ill

Reaction score
I probably should have waited another week but wanted to make sure I had them before traveling for the holidays.

A8891E84-7EBF-4A56-B05A-858CA0C72DEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads