• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice looking sweatpants

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
**** you OP. i hate these threads. dumb ***** worried about what they're wearing in the gym.

+1 no one gives a **** everyone understands if your not dressed to the nines in the gym

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only guys at my gym who wear sweatpants are the ones that never lift legs. Go figure.

TowleY

Reaction score
I found ecko sweats to be nice and a bit on the tighter side. How tight are yo looking. i guess you can try champions also. Nikes and armani ones are alot looser fit. Those are the only 4 brands I have thought

aniym

Reaction score
you might want to try the sweats available at H&M. They should run you about $20-$25. I wear those to the gym, and while they're not perfect in terms of fit (a teeny bit baggy in the thighs), they're miles ahead of what I've found at macy's, target, champion's, Nike, etc. with a pair of high-top running sneakers, the H&M ones look pretty good, as the bottom of the pant drapes over the shoes, giving it a boot-cut look rather than the horrible tapered look I've seen on all my other (now discarded) sweats.

personally, I'm not necessarily looking for slim fit sweats myself, but more of a boot-cut style, so take that into account.

wiscogooner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aniym
personally, I'm not necessarily looking for slim fit sweats myself, but more of a boot-cut style, so take that into account.

boot-cut sweats? as in "not for the gym but actually 'out' places"

I'm not sure that a guy can pull it off without looking like a total slob.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ask plaxico burress.

unrated

Reaction score
I always wear shorts when I workout. I personally can't stand wearing pants when exercising unless I'm outside and its cold. Either that, or wearing the pants to warm-up quickly then take them off once I feel good.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aniym

Maybe you could get some terry cloth and have bespoke sweats made.

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
**** you OP. i hate these threads. dumb ***** worried about what they're wearing in the gym.

Well said.

Doc4

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
I still can't picture this brand covering anything other than shapely, fit, female asses. Maybe some day I'll see the light.

Actually, I usually see lululemon on grossly overweight she-slobs who must think that tossing on some lulu will give them an 'athletic vibe' and make us not notice the muffin-top-middle-and-bottom they gots goin' on.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fat F.I.T bitches love that ****

Originally Posted by Doc4
Actually, I usually see lululemon on grossly overweight she-slobs who must think that tossing on some lulu will give them an 'athletic vibe' and make us not notice the muffin-top-middle-and-bottom they gots goin' on.

Steggy

Reaction score
rugby has a pair of great fleece pants right now. and a&f has some good fleece pants at the moment that are only 40 bucks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics