1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nice looking sweatpants

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by blackdarkeye, Nov 13, 2008.

1. not_a_virus.exe

not_a_virus.exe Senior member

fuck you OP. i hate these threads. dumb fucks worried about what they're wearing in the gym.
    what a ridiculous post. you take steroids and then criticize the OP for caring about how he looks in the gym? fucking LOL!

2. MrGoodBytes

MrGoodBytes Senior member

3. Scrumhalf

Scrumhalf Senior member

It sounds funny, I know but dont disregard it until you take a look at them in person

It's not the look that I was commenting on... I just didn't know what they were for... I mean, do people wear belts while working out? I would imagine that an elastic waistband or a drawstring to tighten would be sufficient and much more comfortable.

4. changy

changy Senior member

Slim fit and pretty good quality
    [​IMG]

5. not_a_virus.exe

not_a_virus.exe Senior member

Slim fit and pretty good quality
    [​IMG]

this makes a good argument on why it's good that people care about how they look in the gym.

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

american apparel has some good looking slim sweatpants. dam green pairs i have are killer.

7. GSquared

GSquared Senior member

Lululemons I think I am goign to check out. These aren't necessarily for working out or anything. More something to run to the store at the end of the night at a moments notice or for relaxing on a weekend afternoon in something comfortable that isn't my birthday suit.

The purple ones pictured above are made for women and thankfully I don't have that figure. Great a$$ though if I do say so!