• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIB Bonafe Wholecut Seamless

NIB Bonafe Wholecut Seamless

michael1121

Reaction score
michael1121 submitted a new classified:

NIB Bonafe Wholecut Seamless - UK 8.5 on 946 Last

Brand new handwelted wholecuts from Enzo Bonafe- leather is by Du Puy, and the color is dark brown (Bonafe calls it Meleze). Soles (leather) are untouched as shown in pictures, they've just sat on a shelf since they arrived and I realized I have no need for so many pairs. Includes Bonafe bags and box, but no lasted trees. Perfect welt and lasting, characteristic of Bonafe.

This wholecut model is around $700 through MTO. Asking price of $400 includes shipping to the contiguous US.

First...

Read more about this classified...

Burberry trench

Reaction score
Hi

I am from Belgium and was wondering if we come to a deal whether you can help in shipping this as a gift with either DHL or Fedex and with low value to avoid high customs and import duties?

In regards to the sizing and the last, may I know what you wear in Carmina, Meermin, Sons of Henrey for reference or whatever brands of shoes you own?
Thanks

Virachon Nimnuch

michael1121

Reaction score
Hi

I am from Belgium and was wondering if we come to a deal whether you can help in shipping this as a gift with either DHL or Fedex and with low value to avoid high customs and import duties?

In regards to the sizing and the last, may I know what you wear in Carmina, Meermin, Sons of Henrey for reference or whatever brands of shoes you own?
Thanks

Virachon Nimnuch
You will have to cover the shipping costs to Belgium. I wear a UK8 in Carmina, Lobb, Crockett & Jones, and most other shoes. These are slightly loose for me with dress socks, but could be worn with a small insole insert.

Burberry trench

Reaction score
Hi

I am also an 8 UK in Carmina rain last and most shoes.
If you want to, I’m a buyer at 250$ and I’ll pay the shipping with DHL if it’s not exorbitant. Like this I can still sell them if they don’t fit me. But please mark it then as a gift and low value so I don’t get hit by import and customs.

Thanks

michael1121

Reaction score
Hi

I am also an 8 UK in Carmina rain last and most shoes.
If you want to, I’m a buyer at 250$ and I’ll pay the shipping with DHL if it’s not exorbitant. Like this I can still sell them if they don’t fit me. But please mark it then as a gift and low value so I don’t get hit by import and customs.

Thanks
This offer will not be considered, and after a quick check of your profile I'm not interested in selling to you. Best of luck.

Burberry trench

Reaction score
Ok no worries. I don’t understand why you base it on my profile? Because I made an account years ago and am just becoming active recently? I just discovered the buy and sell page recently that’s all.

I’m a personal friend of the owner of Sons of Henrey shoes here in BELGIUM but it’s fine. Anyways...

All the best.

michael1121

Reaction score
I just don't have the energy to bargain back and forth on the price. Shipping to Europe is also a risk and a large package of Cucinelli cashmere I sold internationally has been missing since December 30. I'd like to stay in North America for peace of mind, and keep the current reasonable asking price.

Burberry trench

Reaction score
I understand. That sucks you lost that cashmere scarf. I hope you were insured through this forum or the courier...

All the best.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads