• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jazerad

Reaction score

Definitely a fake?? That's horrific!!!!

So super fake I have five pal zileri suits this all of them are canvassed with clean stitching and nice materials. This one is fused with garbage material and workmanship

UK2004

Reaction score
Keen to hear what they do about it thru need to investigate the buying chain and find out exactly what's happened.

harlemriver

Reaction score

So super fake I have five pal zileri suits this all of them are canvassed with clean stitching and nice materials. This one is fused with garbage material and workmanship

But is it fake or is it a prototype? Was there only that one size? Yoox is notorious for getting the production samples in their inventory and those are never final production quality more like a mockup of an idea that is barely stitched together.

jazerad

Reaction score

But is it fake or is it a prototype? Was there only that one size? Yoox is notorious for getting the production samples in their inventory and those are never final production quality more like a mockup of an idea that is barely stitched together.

There were at least two in my size and a much larger size. I guess anything is possible as it is yoox but it was definitely a shock receiving that suit.

devinhsieh

Reaction score
For Taiwan customers, the spending amount qualifying for free delivery is lowered to $150 from $250.
Back to 2014, the amount was set as high as $300.

Last edited:

UK2004

Reaction score
Loads of varying price cuts in dream box, hopefully will soon be a further promotion on these items....

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decent sale on right now, 20% off a decent selection. I picked up three sportcoats for under $200 total

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New sale is weird. Nothing is marked so you can't know if anything in your dream box is on sale unless you put it in your bag :bored:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads