• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The situation seems a little bizarre. I guess you're not in the US? Perhaps you had to return overseas, and something happened at customs where they seized your product. Highly improbable if it was just one turtleneck... Although if that were true, I'm sure Yoox would refund you.

Last edited:

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOVEMYDREAMBOX (15 percent off) was still working today in Europe. My 3rd Yoox order this week :)

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else order around black friday and not have their order shipped out yet?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LOVEMYDREAMBOX (15 percent off) was still working today in Europe. My 3rd Yoox order this week :)

Nice, I had 3 last week, damn UPS means I don't get it till next Monday. Hopefully Yoox will start upgrading me again to 2 day air all the time once December hits

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for those of you ordering from Yoox: how do you know if the the suit is a regular or a long? Everything I'm seeing just gives me the Italian size 52 with no additional information.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered after, and I received todayz. dey no likez yous.

I was worried it might be just me :(

Question for those of you ordering from Yoox:  how do you know if the the suit is a regular or a long?  Everything I'm seeing just gives me the Italian size 52 with no additional information.

What they have in the info box is all you'll get. On the upside return shipping is just $6.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ordered some stuff around BF and will be arriving this Monday

I live in California and my orders always take a full 5 business days to arrive. No Saturday delivery sucks :(

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Question for those of you ordering from Yoox:  how do you know if the the suit is a regular or a long?  Everything I'm seeing just gives me the Italian size 52 with no additional information.

You just have to eyeball it. The models tend to be tall, so if it the jacket looks on the short side, it's likely a regular or short.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads