• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
candid camera?
facepalm.gif

http://www.yoox.com/us/38439949UG/i...=sr_newarrivalsmen80&cod10=38439949UG&sizeId=

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Only if they were IN the dreambox?  Do they receive a tag or notification of some kind?

Sorry if I was unclear. I assume that others items were included as well, but I only looked at my Dream Box items. There were no tags -- just a few items were marked down to lower prices.

super1flavor

Reaction score
This is precisely the time when a 25% off to 30% off code works best. I have a few t-shirts in the $60-$70 range that I will gladly pick up in the $40's. This is that moment when Yoox can likely move a lot of inventory and I am figuring a code is imminent. Plus my superstar status has been basically useless since it was handed out over a month ago. I thought that was intended for one off promotions not available to all, etc. Strange.

harlemriver

Reaction score
Superstars got an extra 10% for most of June. With stacking almost all items were 35% or 45% off.

At this point in the game (season), I doubt there will be many 30-40% off promotions. They will just continue to markdown until the end.

Rusty

Reaction score
I had superstar status, but I think I didnt do much buying for a while and they seem to have quietly dropped me.

aglose

Reaction score
20% off all orders today.

Edit to ask: has anyone had success asking for a reduction in price the day of a coupon when the order was a day prior to the coupon being active?

Last edited:

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

20% off all orders today.

Edit to ask: has anyone had success asking for a reduction in price the day of a coupon when the order was a day prior to the coupon being active?

Yes. I had an item that was marked down between the time I ordered it and the time it was shipped/delivered. Yoox refunded the difference. (Unfortunately, it didn't fit, so I returned it.)

aglose

Reaction score

Yes. I had an item that was marked down between the time I ordered it and the time it was shipped/delivered. Yoox refunded the difference. (Unfortunately, it didn't fit, so I returned it.)

My items in question are final sale, so I sent them an email. Is email better then a phone call? Does it matter?

Edit to add that I called and they won't honor the sales price even though my items haven't shipped out yet. Very frustrating, and I will likely not be ordering from them again for fear of buying something only to have the price decreased a few days later.

Last edited:

Khronos

Reaction score
If you are planning to buy anything from the corner check yoox, some items are on both sites.

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My items in question are final sale, so I sent them an email. Is email better then a phone call? Does it matter?

Edit to add that I called and they won't honor the sales price even though my items haven't shipped out yet. Very frustrating, and I will likely not be ordering from them again for fear of buying something only to have the price decreased a few days later.

I'm not sure if this was the deciding factor, but my item had been marked down, but it wasn't final sale.

With Yoox, you just need to decide whether the price you paid is satisfactory to you, because there's always the possibility that, if you had waited, the item might be marked down, or marked down further. Of course, if the one you bought is the last one, you won't know if it would have been further reduced.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics