1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Year Add: Shoe thread JL, EG and Carmina. Help me pay for my grail shoe

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gyasih, Dec 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

All prices included shipping in CONUS, not fees. I am looking to purchase some other stuff but need to sell some things, all are in very good to mint condition.

Blue JL Prestige 10E UK, 8000 last. $550 w/o trees, $600 with em. SOLD
    I am selling these because they are a little too big. I have finally nailed down my size, but it has come with a penalty for me. The come with box and bags only. I hate to see these go. Willing to trade for a pair of EG, as they fit me better. I've gotten rid of a lot of shoes, but this one hurts the most!!

Carmina Austerity Brogue Epaulet MTO, 10.5UK Rain Last $325 SOLD
    Selling because they are a half size too big. These things are great and I hope Epaulet makes another round of these, so I can get my correct size. Comes with box, bags, and lasted trees. Still can't believe no one has kopped these!

Black EG Chelsea 10.5/11D 202 Last $375 SOLD
    Some small blemishes, but these are a great workhorse shoe. Resoled by B. Nelson and has metal flush to taps.

John Lobb Campbell Size 10EUK, fresh from JL re-sole $500, new heel liner and half insole too.SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.