• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Member - Looking To Buy Sperry Top-sider!

Zues

Reaction score

Paerra

Reaction score
They're actually relatively easy to find. If you briefly tour your mall, you'll most likely run into a store that carries them.

Here are some of the stores I've seen them in recently:
- Urban Outfitters
- J. Crew
- Journeys

Taxler

Reaction score
Those colors are very similar; choose the one you like best, or if you can't decide, pick the less expensive.

Zues

Reaction score
yea i was thinking that... But is the OATMEAL too light? I found one on eBay and it was almost the ICE color...
dozingoff.gif

navysuede

Reaction score
If you have to pick one then try the pair with the darker soles.Often the white soles get marked
up alot.
Ever think about www.quoddytrail.com
However you decide...Good luck

Paul Allen

Reaction score
The sahara color is good, but the best and the original color is the "classic brown" which also has the white sole. I got my last pair at Nordstroms as they carry the wide as well as medium widths, as most other stores I have found do not.

Timeless Fashion

Reaction score
A lot of shoe stores carry the Sperry top siders including Nordstrom as others have mentioned. I hear the quality of Sperry boat shoes are not as good as most of them are made in China and no longer made in the USA.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads