1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF OCT 12, 2015

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Murlsquirl, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place.

This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction. The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away!

2. Ninjaskrald

Ninjaskrald New Member

I wa told to post quick newbie questions here. So what brand and fit/style of jean is this?
    [​IMG]

3. Murlsquirl

Welcome to the forum, ninja. No idea what brand it is, but it looks like a suede bomber jacket to me.

4. Vale

Vale New Member

I need some business casual boots to match with slacks and jeans for work. Need them ASAP. My budget is roughly ~<$300. I'm not exactly well versed in fashion so any help would be great. These are some of the ones similar to what I'm looking for:

*I like the color of the first, second and fourth pic. The third pic has closed laces, which I prefer, but I'm not too picky if the shoe looks good overall. I know those Supreme Clarks are impossible to get nowadays. The second and third shoe are Alexander McQueens, out of my budget. I don't know what the first shoe is but I really like it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015

5. Murlsquirl

Welcome to the forum, Vale. How about something like this https://www.meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4736?

6. Vale

Vale New Member

Those are nice, but at my new job.. the boss is peculiar. He doesn't want us wearing flashy clothes, says it emanates a feeling of "we get paid too much" to the clients, but we can't just wear sneakers either. The ones you posted look more on the dress shoe side than a boot if that makes sense.

I also noticed I posted the wrong pic for the first shoe (fixed now). This is the one I intended on posting:

[​IMG]

7. Murlsquirl

Those are Aldens. You can search for them on eBay, but they retail over $500.

8. Vale

Vale New Member

9. karstenelgaard

karstenelgaard Member

Hi :)
    I never used these forums before, but I came across it a week earlier. Now I need some help.
    I spotted this Valetino Jeans sweatshirt in a vintage shop. I think it's from 80-90s. I can post more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance!:)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Murlsquirl

Welcome to the forum, kars. What exactly are you trying to find out? When it was made or if it's legit?

11. karstenelgaard

karstenelgaard Member

Looks like I didn't make myself clear. I wanted to know whether it is real or not :)

12. karstenelgaard

karstenelgaard Member

Looks like I didn't make myself clear. I wanted to know whether it is real or not :)

13. karstenelgaard

karstenelgaard Member

Sorry for the triple post.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015

14. Murlsquirl

15. karstenelgaard

karstenelgaard Member