• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Netflix instant movie suggestions

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matik23
If you like Korean movies I recommend I Saw the Devil. It's got the main guys from Old Boy and Bittersweet Life. Dude from Old Boy acted his ass of and could rival Heath Ledgers Joker as best villain ever. Those Koreans sure love their revenge themes.

I'm watching this next. The Man from Nowhere and Old Boy with both great.

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of "Carlos," the miniseries, right now. The second part was brilliant.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you like Korean movies I recommend I Saw the Devil. It's got the main guys from Old Boy and Bittersweet Life. Dude from Old Boy acted his ass of and could rival Heath Ledgers Joker as best villain ever. Those Koreans sure love their revenge themes.

Awesome movie. I was pissed when I saw that they only offer the dubbed version of Oldboy on instant.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Atheism Tapes. I thought this was pretty interesting, just some old smart dudes having a conversation about how marsupialed religion is.

sleekblackroadster

Reaction score
i have started to lose interest in netflix instant fairly quickly

all the stuff they add seems unappealing and i've basically watched everything that looked decent to me.

back to real movies.

matik23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sleekblackroadster
i have started to lose interest in netflix instant fairly quickly

all the stuff they add seems unappealing and i've basically watched everything that looked decent to me.

back to real movies.

Well it's a fairly low subscription fee for instant to receive the new premium movies for your viewing. Enjoy your mindless summer popcorn bubblegum movies.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pilot
I'm watching this next. The Man from Nowhere and Old Boy with both great.

I just got Netflix streaming and am looking for recommendations.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Though new to Netflix instant stream, I found little value in it until I found TV shows worth catching up with. I've watched very little cable since discovering Dexter and Intelligence about two weeks ago.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well it's a fairly low subscription fee for instant to receive the new premium movies for your viewing. Enjoy your mindless summer popcorn bubblegum movies.

I'm looking for a way to stop wasting money and time on cable/satellite. I find very few shows on TV worth watching.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I've watched very little cable since discovering Dexter and Intelligence about two weeks ago.

What are these and where do you see them?

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Netflix Instant now has the entire x-men cartoon from the early 90's!
bounce2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads