• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need a haircut for college.

pc321

Reaction score
I'm going to be a freshman next year at Arizona State University. Right now my hair is an inch long all around. At the beginning of summer i got a really short haircut. I basically got a crew cut and my hair has grown since then.

I want a stylish hair cut, but not too short. I'm looking to get it trimmed. My hair is straight, black, and a bit thick id say. My face is heart shaped. How should I cut my hair? What hairstyle would suit my hair best? I would like something not too short but something I could work with when it comes to styling. Thanks in advance.

as_

Reaction score
Take a photo of your face and current haircut and let us see. It's a little difficult to visualize with words what you look like.

DM489

Reaction score
If you live in the area, there's a barber shop I go to in N. Scottsdale called Goodfellas. They're right off the 101 and just north of Raintree in the WalMart, Sams Club, Kohl's, Sports Chalet area. You can go in, ask them something that would fit you, and they'll walk you through what is best for you. Pretty cheap, only $25 or so, and you can get a shave there as well.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you are going for a frat douche look I guess..

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford