• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My roommate is determined to make a T5 Law School.

LuxeStyles

Reaction score
This isn't a joke thread about T14 or BigLaw. I was speaking to him last night and he was saying how he has been working on his LSAT all summer and explaining how motivated/dedicated he was. This is kind of a scare to me, because I'll sleeping with someone I may have to compete with. Now I can observe his study habits and monitor how much of it he is doing every day.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
n28406439_31385420_8621.jpg

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LuxeStyles
This isn't a joke thread about T14 or BigLaw. I was speaking to him last night and he was saying how he has been working on his LSAT all summer and explaining how motivated/dedicated he was. This is kind of a scare to me, because I'll sleeping with someone I may have to compete with. Now I can observe his study habits and monitor how much of it he is doing every day. We'll be taking two classes together, which will probably make me have to hide review material from him. He doesn't seem like he would be willing to collaborate with me.

I don't get how you would be competing. Why can't you help each other both get into T5 law schools? Why hide review materials? If you're both excellent students I'm sure T5 schools would take you.

LuxeStyles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
I don't get how you would be competing. Why can't you help each other both get into T5 law schools? Why hide review materials? If you're both excellent students I'm sure T5 schools would take you.

The professor grades on a curve where the top X % get an A. I may not even apply to law school, but if I do, I will definitely be competing with him. He has a perfect 4.0 so far, I only have a 3.78.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You start too many pointless threads.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP sounds like a douche.

If I was your friend Id kick your ass for being a dickweed.

duchessofmalfi

Reaction score
looks like he has no need for your review materials then. he should be hiding HIS from his douchebag roomie

LuxeStyles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by duchessofmalfi
looks like he has no need for your review materials then. he should be hiding HIS from his douchebag roomie

Haha, you're right. Maybe I shouldn't compete with him. Join those who you cannot beat !

oman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
honestly he shouldn't have told you.

regardless, rest assured prematurely knowing that your ass is whooped. ******.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope he reads this forum and sees what a little ***** you are.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did Judge Dredd go to T1000 law school?

500full-judge-dredd-poster.jpg

cadillac37

Reaction score
You guys really break it down that far i.e. T5 vs T14? Wow. Shouldn't you be having fun in college?

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cadillac37
You guys really break it down that far i.e. T5 vs T14? Wow. Shouldn't you be having fun in college?

college isn't for fun. it's for education.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads