• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moving Sale (Zegna, Polo, Bill's Khakis, Incotex, Books)

c55

Reaction score
I'm moving and am pairing down and getting rid of some items. Please PM me if interested and I will update this page as things are sold. Items below all include shipping in Continental USA via priority mail (books media meail). Polo Blue Label 40R Sport Coat Wool three pocket sportcoat - Polo Blue Label - I bought this "new" off ebay, but it looks like it was worn a few times. Label says 42R, but more of a 40R slim fit. Made in USA. Asking $80.00 shipped Zegna tie 100% cashmere Zegna tie - Brand New, never worn. $160 new, asking $45.00 shipped sold Bills Khakis M2 flat front RARE fish print Poplin - 33 Unhemmed - new with tags These are marked as irregular, but I can't see a thing wrong. They do not make these anymore and were picked up at the factory. $120 new, asking $40 shipped Incotex Navy Blue flat front pants size 50 (34) hemmed to 30". I bought these off Styleforum (ED I think) for $60.00. Only worn once. Asking $45.00 - great fabric on these - made in portugal. sold Polo handmade in italy pocket square - $68.00 new, asking $20.00 shipped sold Books - Flusser, Abboud, Esquire style books - all great condition - $10 for all shipped sold

c55

Reaction score
I'm taking offers on the goods not sold, need to get rid of these before I move.

c55

Reaction score
Polo Sportcoat down to $65.00 shipped
smile.gif
This is a great jacket at a geat price.

c55

Reaction score
Stuff is going on ebay tomorrow - I'll take any offers on the Bill's and the Sportcoat.

naapa

Reaction score
Could you provide the measurements of the Sport Jacket please?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads