Men's Underwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by why, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG] at least wear CK or something equivolent. I can't imagine expecting to get laid and wearing cheap underwear.

I use to be a fan of Uniglo and CK and now I strictly wear the label we stock which is called Gunze by Body Wild. They are about the same price as CK, 2xist, but Japan made and use better fabrics and the t-shirts are very slim fit. If anyone wants to try a pair, I will cover the shipping. Just pm me. Here is a direct link to our current stock:
    http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...chMode=IMGONLY

2. Guus

Guus Senior member

I don't wear underwear. Nothing gets between me and my Calvin Klein Jeans.

3. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

[​IMG] at least wear CK or something equivolent. I can't imagine expecting to get laid and wearing cheap underwear.

I use to be a fan of Uniglo and CK and now I strictly wear the label we stock which is called Gunze by Body Wild. They are about the same price as CK, 2xist, but Japan made and use better fabrics and the t-shirts are very slim fit. If anyone wants to try a pair, I will cover the shipping. Just pm me. Here is a direct link to our current stock:
    http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...chMode=IMGONLY

You're doing it wrong dood. By the time they're seeing your underwear, there shouldn't be any questions about whether or not you're getting laid.

Also, as far as the Gunze stuff goes- are you really convinced that it makes you look like anything other than a tool?

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

That would probably make them stop in their tracks though I can't speak from experience [​IMG]

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

bitches love leopard print

6. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

target merona are good too, and usually under $4 for a pair

7. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

You're doing it wrong dood. By the time they're seeing your underwear, there shouldn't be any questions about whether or not you're getting laid.

Also, as far as the Gunze stuff goes- are you really convinced that it makes you look like anything other than a tool?

Hahaha....seriously the black and charcoal in the modal series and the 3D are very good and plain....the bright colors could make you look like a tool though.

8. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

Hahaha....seriously the black and charcoal in the modal series and the 3D are very good and plain....the bright colors could make you look like a tool though.

Indeed- it appears that I should have scrolled further down. The charcoal actually looks fairly nice.

9. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Woah, 3 years later...

10. TrailofTears

TrailofTears Senior member

I'd like to add my vote to the Body Wild by Gunze boxer briefs. I have a couple pair from Atsui days and they are by far my favorite - light, breathable, just the right balance of support and space, and softer than an angel's ass.

11. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

strictly CK boxer briefs.

Amen.

They last forever and can be had for under 10 bucks/pair at TJ Maxx.

12. Listi

Listi Senior member

Bright coloured underwear is awesome.

My girlfriend goes nuts when I match my underwear and socks (orange and orange, purple and purple, etc.)

13. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

bitches love leopard print
    I made a pair of longjohns and boxer briefs out of this leopard print bamboo fabric. Not only is my junk covered with soft, naturally anti-bacterial fun, I'm also channeling my inner big cat, ready to pounce.

14. uhurit

uhurit Senior member

Strangely, finding decent briefs has been a problem for me for years...all of them seem to have a different fit and sizing. Like buying a pig in a poke...

15. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

I made a pair of longjohns and boxer briefs out of this leopard print bamboo fabric. Not only is my junk covered with soft, naturally anti-bacterial fun, I'm also channeling my inner big cat, ready to pounce.

thats more badass than my union jack union suit