• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

striker

Reaction score
I vote for the carmina adelaide. First design with medallion. Terror, I will send you an email by this weekend. Regardless of the design for the adelaides, i will be in this.

Will be skipping the single monk as i intend to get their stock design.

By the way, can anyone refresh my memory on what last they will be on, i think those adelaides will look good in a chisel toe as long as it is not the new rey.

Last edited:

MoldyBiscuit

Reaction score
I vote Carmina adelaide. Terror, do you mind if I ask how much was the previous MTO inc. shipping+taxes to Malaysia? Thanks in advance
nod[1].gif

YourArsenal

Reaction score
So I placed an order with Meermin back in late March. Order was received, and initiated, but then nothing. I've tried contacting them both via the site and email, but no response. Anyone know if they're really swamped or what?

griffon_id

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Hi all, WE DID IT! Awesome to know that some of you are interested in the belts, too. I reckon they'll be pretty amazing. I'm about to email Pepe now, as we have that magical number - 25! (Well, 26, actually!)
PapaRubbery
Joiji
tro44
feyy
Erskine Hawkins
nomfup
kwhunter
etostano
Marbles
jfclark
vriche
wqvong
DLJr
SouthNarc
MansfieldStake
lychyrychy

Blok
fiestaplatypus
WiredandTried (tentative, dependent upon using a wider last)
Non-SF user #1 (SG)
Non-SF user #2 (TK)
Non-SF user #3 (T)
Non-SF user #4 (H)
Non-SF user #5 (PG)
Non-SF user #6 (S)
Non-SF user #7 (MU)

So assuming those that are interested are still interested, once I email Pepe alerting him to the MTO Mk.II - and ask about the belts, of course! - I'll PM everybody to get your relevant details. Thanks everyone for making this so incredibly simple, thus far. I trust I won't be eating my words in the future :p Cheers! Alex
Hi PR, I pm-ed you. Can you add one more to the MTO program please? I am desperate to get in the program this time, please help. :worship::worship:

Last edited:

SouthNarc

Reaction score

Hi all, WE DID IT! Awesome to know that some of you are interested in the belts, too. I reckon they'll be pretty amazing. I'm about to email Pepe now, as we have that magical number - 25! (Well, 26, actually!)
PapaRubbery
Joiji
tro44
feyy
Erskine Hawkins
nomfup
kwhunter
etostano
Marbles
jfclark
vriche
wqvong
DLJr
SouthNarc
MansfieldStake
lychyrychy

Blok
fiestaplatypus
WiredandTried (tentative, dependent upon using a wider last)
Non-SF user #1 (SG)
Non-SF user #2 (TK)
Non-SF user #3 (T)
Non-SF user #4 (H)
Non-SF user #5 (PG)
Non-SF user #6 (S)
Non-SF user #7 (MU)

So assuming those that are interested are still interested, once I email Pepe alerting him to the MTO Mk.II - and ask about the belts, of course! - I'll PM everybody to get your relevant details. Thanks everyone for making this so incredibly simple, thus far. I trust I won't be eating my words in the future :p Cheers! Alex
Sweet! Thanks for this sir. I have no idea how these are sized but I'm a solid 8UK/ 8.5US.

joiji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who aren't interested in the Carmina Adelaide, are you not liking the plain toe, or the toe shape?

I'd prefer no cap, open to both toe shapes.

Joshua Lee

Reaction score
I vote for the Carmina style.

The G&G looks nice but I don't trust Meermin to do a good looking perforated toe cap. Sorry to say, but the quality of toe caps that were shown on the brown museum calf look like ****.

Maybe a compromise? Take the brogue style of G&G but have it punched on the upper without the cap toe, sort of similar to the shoe below.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads