• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Medallion toe wholecut shoe recommendations

gbandi

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a pretty large shoe and boot collection. I do not have a whole cut Oxford but I have a few dressy plain toe bluchers, Chelsea and dress chukkas. Looking to add a medallion toe wholecut or blucher in tan or light brown. Don’t see many options. I see Loding has one and Thomas bird has one. Would prefer Goodyear welted under $350. would prefer a slightly elongated last.
Any recommendations will be appreciated
Thanks in advance,
Jay

Attachments

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out AllenEdmonds cornwallis; not a true wholecut but similar

gbandi

Reaction score
I have checked the Cornwallis. It has the look but a little bulbous last. Looking for an italian/Spanish looking last

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.