• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mark McNairy must be stopped

TintoTerra

Reaction score
I actually like his shoes, including the ones in the op. Just stick with your Kenneth Coles, dad.

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
So I saw the Prada shoes pictured above at the store. Honestly, I think the material is sisel carpeting.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TintoTerra
Just stick with your Kenneth Coles, dad.

facepalm.gif

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisb0109
If by engineering you mean Georgia Tech, I'd be surprised if you saw any women at all.

16july5-go-yellow-jackets.jpg

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I will defend Mark as he has been my friend for over 25 years.
he used to design a line that was sold only in Japan, that was better then most of the lines sold in the USA.

Everyone designs a few items that are not that wearable, but will get press. note the Thom Browne skirts......

if you look at what the shoes that epaulet stocks, you will notice much more wearable, yet interesting styles.

Does mark dress like a docuhe??? yeah, sometimes he does!!!!

I will need to see if there is a change in women in the 6 block change in my office. there were always lots of models around 22nd and fifth.

chroMe

Reaction score
At least he's doing something different. Alot of guys buy shoes and its same version of BROWN. Take a look at a man's feet next to you, its probably non-distinct to match his balding head.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crepe sole double monks..... skeez!

Would look tight with cammo cargos, a chambrayy shirt, shawl collar fair ise sweater.

rmstephenson

Reaction score
I doubt that girl goes to Tech, although now that I am back for grad school I am impressed by the girls on campus. I think it just has to do with most people sticking their heads in a book (or computer) and not venturing out.

I like some of his shoes, but I am not a fan of crepe soles. I have some sneakers he did with Pro-Keds that I like and get compliments on.

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben
Crepe sole double monks..... skeez!

Would look tight with cammo cargos, a chambrayy shirt, shawl collar fair ise sweater.

Don't forget your shearling toggle pea coat if it's cold outside. Get a Black Watch one if you can.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Motherfucking Prada:
fashion11_027.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads