Mark McNairy must be stopped

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TRINI, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ndw

ndw Senior member

I don't know "your city," but many times I am taken aback at how many more attractive women I used to see in Atlanta when I lived there than NYC. So many of the girls here in NYC look like men and/or hippies. If they resemble women, they often look like they haven't seen the sun or can't afford food (which may be true).

OH! and the Russian/Eastern European "princesses" who look like the evil witch from Oz.

[​IMG] Maybe it's that "grass is always greener" mentality. And, yes, ATL does have beautiful women.

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Probably true (obviously you would know better than I as an NYC resident), but it's kind of like hot girls- when I am in NYC, London, or Paris (etc.) I am always taken aback by how many more beautiful women per capita there are compared to my city. Same thing with those well dressed, it's such a rarity for me that I can walk downtown in my city and pretty much guarantee that I wont see anyone "well dressed," and if I do it's the same people over and over.

I am still amazed at all of the beautiful women here.

3. TRA8324

TRA8324 Senior member

[​IMG] Maybe it's that "grass is always greener" mentality. And, yes, ATL does have beautiful women.
    I must have missed that when I lived in Atlanta...my fault for going to an engineering school I suppose.

In regards to the OP, those shoes are hideous...

4. chrisb0109

chrisb0109 Senior member

I must have missed that when I lived in Atlanta...my fault for going to an engineering school I suppose.

In regards to the OP, those shoes are hideous...

If by engineering you mean Georgia Tech, I'd be surprised if you saw any women at all.

5. Peter1

Peter1 Senior member

I don't know "your city," but many times I am taken aback at how many more attractive women I used to see in Atlanta when I lived there than NYC. So many of the girls here in NYC look like men and/or hippies. If they resemble women, they often look like they haven't seen the sun or can't afford food (which may be true).

Go stand on the corner of Rivington and Ludlow Streets on a sunny Saturday afternoon. I think you'll revise your opinion.

Of course, it depends on your taste. Sort of like the MM shoes. One thing you have to give him credit for is getting style-conscious men into higher-quality shoes.

6. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

I've always thought his stuff was incredibly over rated and mostly ugly, especially his shoes. They always look so bulbous and goofy.

He's laughing all the way to the bank though.

[​IMG]

7. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

8. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

OH! and the Russian/Eastern European "princesses" who look like the evil witch from Oz.

Russian Princesses are normally priceless even if they're the ultimate golddiggers..

9. TRA8324

TRA8324 Senior member

If by engineering you mean Georgia Tech, I'd be surprised if you saw any women at all.

They're around. They're just not the type of women you want to associate yourself with, save for a few of the greek girls. Now that I'm in Nashville it makes me wish I would have gone to Vanderbilt...it's loaded with beautiful, smart women. And most of them are loaded.

10. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

Prada SS11

[​IMG]

Yeti fur welting?

11. RangerP

RangerP Senior member

I can see Hermes Man coming up with something like that.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Too funny

12. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Yeti fur welting?

Espadrilles inspired soles...

13. Newcomer

Newcomer Senior member

They're around. They're just not the type of women you want to associate yourself with, save for a few of the greek girls. Now that I'm in Nashville it makes me wish I would have gone to Vanderbilt...it's loaded with beautiful, smart women. And most of them are loaded.

+1. I was between Vandy and Rhodes for undergrad... Should have chosen Vandy.

14. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Senior member

ATL, Lenox Mall on a Saturday afternoon in particular, is a dangerous place to be a straight man in a committed relationship. too much temptation!

Then, again. It could be worse. It could be Miami.

15. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

I obviously need to visit Hotlanta.