• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Joseph Abboud man! Joseph Abboud!

plain.gif

http://soifferhaskin.com/sale_schedule.cfm

Oh, and Malo starts Sunday.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
Any other sales, outside of the Polo sale, I should know about for next week in the city?

I got a card a couple of days ago for the Paul Stuart spring sale - can't recall exact date, but I think it's sometime next week.

Ian Daniels is in town this weekend for his ShopTheFinest 'sale'.

C21 put out a bunch of Dunhill & Paul Smith ties today(yesterday?), as well as restocking the Battistoni, Isaia, and Holliday & Brown sections. Also a bunch of 'nice' Luciano Barbera ties mixed in w/ the Club selection. David Chu shirts, sport coats, ties & pants recently introduced.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
I got a card a couple of days ago for the Paul Stuart spring sale - can't recall exact date, but I think it's sometime next week.

C21 put out a bunch of Dunhill & Paul Smith ties today(yesterday?), as well as restocking the Battistoni, Isaia, and Holliday & Brown sections. Also a bunch of 'nice' Luciano Barbera ties mixed in w/ the Club selection. David Chu shirts, sport coats, ties & pants recently introduced.

Nice thanks for the update roma.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those things really get pawed over. You have to be very careful. Many a time I've seen a great pattern/color/texture only to discover a pull or snag
frown.gif
. Actually saw a lone Charvet earlier this week - just beat to s#!t....

JordanB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Two minutes before closing on Saturday I dropped by and Chuck Baier spent 25 minutes with me as I tried on a number of shoes. Very nice guy, funny, zero attitude. Threw in the extra 15% before I asked.

He's only there for 1 more week then off for the summer.

Pretty sure most, if not all, suits are on sale.

lefty

Chuck Baier helped me out today. He was excellent (although he did induce me to spend too much money). I highly recommend him. He'll be in the Southhampton store over the summer.

Dan G

Reaction score
Any idea on the pricing of the David Chu stuff at C21?

kbuzz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan

Funny i did not get a card about the paul S. sale. Can someone confirm this and also whether shoes are going on sale

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Denise Williamson Private Pre-Sale
The night before the real sale, you're invited to a private event, where you can save up to 70% on Nobody Denim jeans and Duckie Brown jackets. It's always been your style to beat the crowds...
411: Private Pre-Sale May 16, 5-8pm; sale May 17-18, 8:30am-7:30pm; May 19, 11am-6pm; 119 Mercer (between Prince and Spring), Loft 25
Joseph Abboud
Choose from Abboud's stylishly subtle suits, sportcoats, trousers, dress shirts, ties and sportswear.
411: May 15-18, Tues-Thurs 9am-6:30pm; Fri 9am-5pm; 317 W. 33rd St (at 8th Ave)

Ben Sherman Sample Sale
Pick up one of Ben Sherman's Arrogant Polos, plus other British-tweaked threads like zip thru jackets and straight leg trousers.
411: May 15-18, Tues and Thurs 10am-7pm; Wed and Fri 10am-6pm; 261 W. 36th St (between 7th and 8th Aves), 2nd floor

Dsquared2 and Martin Margiela Sample Sales
Men's jackets and pants from spring and summer collections are up to 50% off. Johnny Depp's a fan"”for good reason.
411: May 15-16, 10am-7pm, 495 Broadway (between Broome and Spring), 8th floor, 646-613-8457

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From refinery 29:

Freemans Sporting Club hosts a yard sale today, Friday, May 18, to Sunday, May 20, from noon to 8 p.m. Look for '60s vintage books ($3-$10), TAAVO T-shirts for men and women ($20), and FSC shirts ($100). F.S.C., 8 Rivington Street (between Bowery and Chrystie streets); 212-

Store details from last year's opening:

http://www.refinery29.com/just_opene...s_sporting.php

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kbuzz
Funny i did not get a card about the paul S. sale. Can someone confirm this and also whether shoes are going on sale

Sorry, false alarm - card was for my wife (i.e. ladies sale).

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
Can you share any info about the Paul Stuart ladies sale? My girlfriend would be interested in the sale date/discount info. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads