• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mainline Zegna Mila Milano Blue Suit Trofeo 54 44 fits like 42 Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveoly

Reaction score
For sale - gorgeous mainline Zegna suit - $OLD
Price includes CONUS priority shipping. Intl friends PM me about shipping pricing.

**Would also consider a trade for a similar quality suit that measures to a more true 54/44**

The color is lighter than navy like AF blue or slate blue with a faint check pattern. Picture with flash shows the pattern best.
Made in Italy, fully canvassed.
All season, smooth Trofeo fabric 85/15 wool/silk composition
Tagged 54R drop 7 newer Mila cut and fits very slim - high arm holes, tapered at the waist, etc. I typically wear a standard 54/44 and can barely get the jacket buttoned. Trousers are also cut quite slim. I think this would work for a very slim 44 or even a 42.
Jacket is two button, dual vent, brown horn buttons
Pants are flat front, plain hem

I am not the original owner of the suit and have never worn it and it's mint as it gets - no signs of wear, sheen, etc.

Approximate measurements:
Jacket
Shoulder seam to seam: 19"
Pit to pit: 22.25"
Sleeve: 26" there is a little to let out and the buttons are just sewn on so shortening would be simple
Length BOC: 30"

Pants waist: 36"
Inseam: 29.75" with a little over 2" to let out
Flat front, no cuff

Attachments

• 20160902_074020_001_zps7norskf9.JPG
    20160902_074020_001_zps7norskf9.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads