• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
My first time checking the forvm in at least a year and I'm welcomed by this thread and an RSS bump. #blessed

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Another blast from the past. Good to "see" you.

Likewise. Hope you've been well and avoided the reach of the pandemic.

In uncertain times it's comforting to remember that almost anyone can acquire a green breast wallet.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Come now, this was as Foofy as it got. I'm sure there are a few Spoofys too. I'd just have to look.

I just meant that was quite the necro-bump!

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

The beauty of Foo is that he is timeless. I could see him starting this exact same thread today.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't always start at Style Forum. On occasion I'll be searching the web and up pops a long dead thread. It's the only way I'll ever get ANYTHING to rise from the dead.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember years ago, prior to joining, reading this thread. It was my first experience with SF and continued from there on to lurk as a guest until finally joining earlier this year.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, bourbonbasted and Spoo?

It's like the old SF again.

Sam H

Reaction score
This is a good time to share my Hermes nightmare story since it’s already been bumped.

Once, my girlfriend at the time wanted to get me a present and there was a knit tie I had been eying from Hermes.

It arrived and it was the wrong tie! Somehow maybe I wasn’t clear or my girlfriend mixed things up, she had ordered some sort of basketweave “knit” not a true chunky knit silk as I had wanted.

So, we had to return it, and a few days later the correct tie arrived. This all occurred through the internet.

Fin.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics