• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dude, absolutely no need to apologize. Everyone mourns and heals in their own way, at their own speed. Take the time you need; you've suffered a great loss. Sending love to you and your family.
Grief never goes away; it will eventually turn into blessed memories, but never completely subsides. It is the cost of love. Peace to you and know we are all behind you

thank you both and I appreciate you greatly. I mean that.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely one of my better wins, and I’ll echo the “no apology necessary” sentiment. Losing a family member (which a dog most certainly is) ain’t easy...no reason to apologize for letting it affect you.
C7AAE89D-3510-4F0F-874C-9321ED0049C2.jpeg

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo - I know you’re in a lot of pain. Thanks for being vulnerable and sharing with us. I know the sorrow.

I wanted to share an item of mine listed -
orazio in that drapers wool/cashmere that NMWA did with a Formosa (see pic). It’s supple AF.

Here’s the link: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/352826160618

Also for sale: beautiful green in the new IM style that NMWA just released for this FW for the first time. Get it at a steal:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This post is all my love going out to one of my best friends in the world. Matty SpooPoker.

Stay strong and feel the love, brother.

papado

Reaction score
If any of you are around a US44 I highly recommend you check out my Belvest Overcoat for these upcoming colder months. 100% cashmere at a steal of a price right now!

I've lost ~50lbs and am no longer big enough for this coat, so someone else will certainly enjoy it!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This post is all my love going out to one of my best friends in the world. Matty SpooPoker.

Dang, son; I feel it and I'm only on the sidelines.

(long time since we bumped into each other, hope all is well!)

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If any of you are around a US44 I highly recommend you check out my Belvest Overcoat for these upcoming colder months. 100% cashmere at a steal of a price right now!

I've lost ~50lbs and am no longer big enough for this coat, so someone else will certainly enjoy it!

congrats on the weight loss

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
I am going to be in NYC next weekend and was thinking of making the voyage to Spoo's Emporium of Sartorial Wonder. What's the 411 on how to get there using transit? (Is there a link or something that breaks it all down?)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spoo - I know you’re in a lot of pain. Thanks for being vulnerable and sharing with us. I know the sorrow.

orazio in that drapers wool/cashmere that NMWA did with a Formosa (see pic). It’s supple AF.

View attachment 1261830

Here’s the link: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/352826160618

Also for sale: beautiful green in the new IM style that NMWA just released for this FW for the first time. Get it at a steal:

Thank you my friend, I appreciate those words.
I was thisssssclose to buying that Inis from you for myself, that sweater is outstanding (And of course the jacket).

<3 ?

Seconding the congrats on the weight loss!
And guys, he's not kidding about this coat, this is mint condition, super plush velvety cashmere, its the good stuff!

I am going to be in NYC next weekend and was thinking of making the voyage to Spoo's Emporium of Sartorial Wonder. What's the 411 on how to get there using transit? (Is there a link or something that breaks it all down?)

Noice! We're closed on Sunday and I myself am not there on Saturdays, but we are open 12-5. Transit from the city is about a 1.5 hour train ride from Penn Station and a 10 minute uber from the train station. DM me if you plan on going and I can give you further deets!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1261830

that's an awesome color

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads