• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EXPERT LEVEL

My new fave

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Description of yours on an item listed this week. :)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spoo's Spoo-sense has been tingling all day, I'm sure, and the impending haul of leather gear that he will eventually be asked to consign.

http://nymag.com/strategist/2018/05/buzz-bissinger-guest-strategist-haul-purchases.html
tumblr_n7fg8jU03s1sfe681o1_250.gif

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 6.06.51 PM.png

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it, I get used to Wednesday delivery and this week’s aren’t showing up until Thursday. Spoo, you’re going to get me in trouble with the Missus.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn it, I get used to Wednesday delivery and this week’s aren’t showing up until Thursday. Spoo, you’re going to get me in trouble with the Missus.

My bad, I thought your wins could fit in a flat rate box but your package was too big for it. I had to upgrade your box, causing a one day delay.

Just tell your lady your package was too big.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Wednesday’s haven’t been as exciting lately without a drop. Ps still next week? Anything else in the pipeline?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My Wednesday’s haven’t been as exciting lately without a drop. Ps still next week? Anything else in the pipeline?

I appreciate you :)

Squares, I have the templates all done but I have to shoot them - its about 70 of them. If I have a weekend without any engagements I can do it this weekend, but Im not 100% on that.

Pipeline is a shirt sale (i.e. price drops) and I need to do a serious spring cleaning in my closet. No Shopify releases on the horizon.

I need to edit out like every possible category.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
However, I am tentatively working on a pretty major cross-affiliate thread thing that could be epic in the most epic ways. For both buyers and sellers. I have a meeting call this week to work on stuff, but if it all works out you all can expect some BIG **** to come in and go out.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUT TELL US MOAR

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booooooooo

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! Sounds good. If you have anything you are getting rid of from your personal collection that you think I would like let me know. I forgot to ask you about the braided belts last time I was in. I’ll see you soon I’m sure.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndavid20224