• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It would have be nice of the SF member from Los Alamitos, CA, who generously took advantage of many free shipping coupons, discount coupons from Shopify and more would have sent me an email that something you got didnt fit, instead of filing a chargeback. Very classy.

I'm asking for my own knowledge: do chargebacks against you show up somewhere in the BBB or elsewhere, akin to a pink slip in your file from schooldays?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spoo - why not PM them or email them directly?

As easy as they could have emailed me first? Just like they did to ask for free shipping?

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

E28012CF-4CFE-4F70-BB4C-6AAA89D8B36F.gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
KNUCKLEHEADS

14 JUNE 18

1. Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Blistered Bison Leather Western Shirt

2. Anderson & Sheppard Bespoke 3 Piece Suit

3. NWOB Edward Green Olive Suede Dovers

4. NWOB JM Weston Triple Chasse Shoes

5. LNWOT Brioni 100% Silk Reversible Blouson Jacket

6. Alan Flusser Bespke Safari Tan Shantung DB Suit (for Phil Miller)

7. NWT Tardini Alligator Wide Belt

8. The Sabot Crust Leather Patina Cap Toe Shoes

9. NWOB Bottega Veneta Red Lizard Skin Card Case

10. Benson & Clegg Bespoke 3 Piece Morning Suit

NOW LIVE

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 8.11.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 8.11.22 PM.png

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KNUCKLEHEADS

14 JUNE 18

1. Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Blistered Bison Leather Western Shirt

2. Anderson & Sheppard Bespoke 3 Piece Suit

3. NWOB Edward Green Olive Suede Dovers

4. NWOB JM Weston Triple Chasse Shoes

5. LNWOT Brioni 100% Silk Reversible Blouson Jacket

6. Alan Flusser Bespke Safari Tan Shantung DB Suit (for Phil Miller)

7. NWT Tardini Alligator Wide Belt

8. The Sabot Crust Leather Patina Cap Toe Shoes

9. NWOB Bottega Veneta Red Lizard Skin Card Case

10. Benson & Clegg Bespoke 3 Piece Morning Suit

NOW LIVE

View attachment 990478 View attachment 990479

i love these best of luxeswap lists

volcanotristate

Reaction score
It would have be nice of the SF member from Los Alamitos, CA, who generously took advantage of many free shipping coupons, discount coupons from Shopify and more would have sent me an email that something you got didnt fit, instead of filing a chargeback. Very classy.

I am sorry this happened to you. A person with your impeccable service and quality should never have to endure this level of disrespect... there is one in every store ,no matter what you do they will be an ass

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am sorry this happened to you. A person with your impeccable service and quality should never have to endure this level of disrespect... there is one in every store ,no matter what you do they will be an ass

I appreciate your kind words! Its not a huge deal, but its a scummy move. Especially since the way he filed it I dont think he's even forced to send it back. Anyway, thats the last of it, on to happier and better stuff, but if you're reading this man, I hope you dont plan on buying anything else again in the future... ****** time to make that move too, with some major deals in the works.

giphy.gif

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I appreciate your kind words! Its not a huge deal, but its a scummy move. Especially since the way he filed it I dont think he's even forced to send it back. Anyway, thats the last of it, on to happier and better stuff, but if you're reading this man, I hope you dont plan on buying anything else again in the future... ****** time to make that move too, with some major deals in the works.

giphy.gif
will you not allow him the free shipping option on future purchases?

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

giphy.gif
So many cheap scumbags out there. Impossible to not come in contact with many when you own a business. I thought they would be from New York. We have plenty. Any announcements about the cross affiliate thing? It’s been quiet.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
will you not allow him future purchases?

FTFY

So many cheap scumbags out there. Impossible to not come in contact with many when you own a business. I thought they would be from New York. We have plenty. Any announcements about the cross affiliate thing? It’s been quiet.

Its coming. My partner in collab has been at an umm... highly publicized mens fashion thing in Florence :hide:

View attachment 990737 Luxeswap x Big x New Sutor Deerskin Monks.

Absolutely comfortable shoes. Thanks again, Spoo!

Looking good, Louis!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads