• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Low cut t-shirts

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any one know of any decent quality low cut t-shirts that are about 23-24" in length and under $20 each?

Best I've found was a small BDG shirt from Urban Outfitters, which was 18" chest and 23" length. They now have a new line with black tags and the smalls fit very wide and long, so now I'm searching other places. extra smalls were very small.

Tried American Apparel but again, about 26-27" in length.

Halcyon

Reaction score
I, too, have been searching for t-shirts with similar measurements for quite a while. Gildan youth t-shirts in size large are 18 pit to pit and 24 in length. However, the colors don't seem as great and as lively as AA, and they are probably made in sweatshops. Our StyleForum affiliate Michael J. Krell makes t-shirts with good measurements, but colors are limited and will cost you a little more.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a variety of colors would work. If only UO still made the earlier BDG shirts.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm 6'1," but still would like shirts that are shorter than those from AA. I wear APC NC's, and because of their mid-high rise, AA-length tees, and even somewhat shorter H&M tees completely cover the belt and pockets, which looks a bit weird. Considering my height and the rise of New Cures, what sort of tees might hit me mid-belt or so?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our brand Body Wild by Gunze are consistent at 25-1/2" in length for both the modal style and the 100% cotton. Cottons are $16 pre-discount. http://www.shop.atsuitokyo.com/scrip...chMode=IMGONLY

Sorry, I just realized we do not have all dimensions on our site for the t-shirts (only the off the package dimensions). I will get these measurements up just after Christmas. Anyone who needs a measurement can pm me.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size Alt. Apparel?
Small is 17 ptp and Medium is 21 ptp from a recent experience.
a big gap in sizes and I think small was a bit too small

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MJK is all about the short tees. Which totally works against me but evidently might fit you well.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
if you're looking at U-Neck t-shirts, i wear the American Apparel women's version of the 'Summer Shirt'

i usually wear a size XL in women's and M in men's

. . . beats paying more than $50 for an Acne U-Neck

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 270 32.8%
  • 21 - 30