• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Levi's In Store 50-65% Off Sale

willpower

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
47
I don't know about every store, but I just got a beautiful pair of Heshers for $35 at the 3rd St Promenade. Sale stuff in the back of the store. Lots of 501s, 505s, 510s, 514s, some STFs, 597s.
 

willpower

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
47
They're even cheaper now. Just got another pair of Heshers for.........$19. Lots more in the SM store - if you're a 30x30, 32x32 you can score big. I got dizzy with happiness when I went to pay and they told me the discounted price. Even though the tags say $69, they mark them down even further at the register. Same goes for a lot of 514s and 510s.
 

dsbkoko

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
all levis stores? or just yours? any cap E matchsticks?
 

transient

Senior Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
470
Reaction score
111
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a good reason to head down to the promenade.
 

Luke Banks

Active Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Here in Australia it would still be cheaper to get them on ebay than in-store with 50% off :/
 

willpower

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
47
Originally Posted by dsbkoko
all levis stores? or just yours? any cap E matchsticks?
I don't know if it's all stores. I didn't see the same sale area setup in the Beverly Hills store. I did see some Matchsticks - there were a lot more of them last month. Don't know if they were Cap E.
Originally Posted by transient
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a good reason to head down to the promenade.
With the weather today you'll be able to see Catalina. The new SM Place is pretty nice. On the 3rd level you can see the water.
Originally Posted by Luke Banks
Here in Australia it would still be cheaper to get them on ebay than in-store with 50% off :/
I could imagine. Come to Cali. I got 80% off from my purchase yesterday.
 

100 yrs

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
596
Reaction score
155
the Seattle store has a lot of stuff on sale too.
 

dsbkoko

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
hit up the SD store today, no Cap E, but some killer deals.
 

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
5,713
Reaction score
445
What's the duration of the sale? I might go tomorrow.
 

hyakku

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by willpower
They're even cheaper now. Just got another pair of Heshers for.........$19. Lots more in the SM store - if you're a 30x30, 32x32 you can score big. I got dizzy with happiness when I went to pay and they told me the discounted price. Even though the tags say $69, they mark them down even further at the register. Same goes for a lot of 514s and 510s.

Wow thanks for the heads up man, did you go to multiple stores or just the Promenade one? If so, which had the most STFs / 514s left and were the prices the same? Thanks again, I see online they said its running until tomorrow btw, did you see any indication of the end in the store or anything?
 

willpower

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
47
Originally Posted by hyakku
Wow thanks for the heads up man, did you go to multiple stores or just the Promenade one? If so, which had the most STFs / 514s left and were the prices the same? Thanks again, I see online they said its running until tomorrow btw, did you see any indication of the end in the store or anything?
The Promenade one has a bunch - Left side of the store in the back. Lots of 514s. I love the Heshers - similar to 514s (lower rise) but with seemingly better materials. I even considered severely dieting so I could buy even more.
Not on sale, but quite nice are the new 599 low rise. They look good, but you can buy three 514s on sale for one 599.
 

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
5,713
Reaction score
445
They had the sale at Irvine Spectrum today. I didn't find anything I needed, but my girlfriend got some things.

They are also discounting a lot of things on their site. I saw this belt this morning:
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...146845.3146862

and wanted to take a look at it in the store. Awful quality. Dry brittle leather, and the D-rings are gunmetal black, which is hard to tell from the site photo.
 

DerAngriff

Active Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Luke Banks
Here in Australia it would still be cheaper to get them on ebay than in-store with 50% off :/

Aus is a rip. $160 for them. Price gouging bastards. I love my 511's but with that sort of money, I'm close to APC NS territory. That's my next buy.
 

adidasfan

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by willpower
I don't know about every store, but I just got a beautiful pair of Heshers for $35 at the 3rd St Promenade. Sale stuff in the back of the store. Lots of 501s, 505s, 510s, 514s, some STFs, 597s.

I always find Levi's for about $10 to $15 at TJ Maxx
 

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

  • Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

  • Loafers

  • Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

  • Monk strap shoes

  • Oxford / Derby shoes

  • Sneakers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,210
Messages
9,194,090
Members
193,116
Latest member
JudeGould

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top