• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LeRoy Jenkins: Yay or Nay?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I never really looked into this label (located in Denmark, apparently) as it was often mentioned in the same breath as Supreme, BAPE, yada, yada...the usual trendy crap. However I went to the site and though some of the fabrics look like cheap curtain patterns, some of the more subtle patterns are really, really good-looking.

Again, I know nothing of the hoodies, however it looks like they could maybe possibly be nice? Anyone have hands on experience or know of any stateside stockists? I'm aware of he stigma that comes with a brand like this, I just like some of the patterns on the hoodies.

ddohnggo

Reaction score
some people on other messageboards say that the quality is super ******. based out of LA not denmark.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeeeeenkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns.

minya

Reaction score
a few dudes on superfuture have made carbon-copy replicas out of cheap zip-up sweatshirts, some couch-cover type fabric, and a little bit of sewing prowess.

They're still ugly, but props to the dudes for making their own instead of paying $250 for a glorified elementary-school sewing project piece.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stalker McStalkerson
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

I was surprised I was the first.
wink.gif

PunctualAlex

Reaction score
I love the red houndstooth hoodie... but I would wear it in probably the opposite manner as anyone on that site (i.e. super tight).
but damn.
red houndstooth hoodie... huh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads