• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood @robinsongreen68
I like it too. I just fall back on the same fit every time I wear it. Which I don’t this is necessarily bad but I’d like to wear it in some other ways.

unrelated; I just got the carbon pleated string pants and they’re pretty nice.
The fabric is great. Very similar to the light cotton sateen from a few seasons ago on the petrol fabric he did. Super light weight, they’ll be perfect for summer all the way to 30°/95°
These are more true to size than the last few string pants iteration. I got my regular 50 and they fit perfect.
I put them on with what I was wearing (old “heavy dry sweatshirt” and current hi tops) to see if I got the right size but will get a better pic in daylight. My turquoise viscose zip shirt is also on the way.

68A842E4-26D4-4D6C-9548-A35F8A952845.jpeg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood @robinsongreen68
I like it too. I just fall back on the same fit every time I wear it. Which I don’t this is necessarily bad but I’d like to wear it in some other ways.

unrelated; I just got the carbon pleated string pants and they’re pretty nice.
The fabric is great. Very similar to the light cotton sateen from a few seasons ago on the petrol fabric he did. Super light weight, they’ll be perfect for summer all the way to 30°/95°
These are more true to size than the last few string pants iteration. I got my regular 50 and they fit perfect.
I put them on with what I was wearing (old “heavy dry sweatshirt” and current hi tops) to see if I got the right size but will get a better pic in daylight. My turquoise viscose zip shirt is also on the way.

Nice dude!

I was a big fan of that older petrol fabric!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man the petrol stuff was so good. I mis sized on the elasticated pants and then never found the 52s until somebody had them on Grailed, so I bought them, and then they refunded me and said they spilled red wine on them while they were packing them up ?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man the petrol stuff was so good. I mis sized on the elasticated pants and then never found the 52s until somebody had them on Grailed, so I bought them, and then they refunded me and said they spilled red wine on them while they were packing them up ?
I had those pants! They were a 50 though and never fit well. 52s would have been perfect!

jtj48

Reaction score
Just got around to looking at the latest webstore releases, and the "light blousons" look great. Crazy price tag on them, but I think I'm going to talk myself into one.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They're pretty good, I just received the turquiose viscose blend one yesterday. I went true to size and it fits well. I think i like the beige grey wool/polly the best so I may end up with two of them.

Bottari

Reaction score
Hola, been craving these Chinese slippers for a while now. What’s your personal opinion/experience on them?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't we talk about this a few weeks ago?
Maybe that was somebody else.

Yeah I really like the chinese slippers. I wear them quite a bit.
they fit snug but true. If you're a half size then go up, especially if you want to wear thick socks.

Bottari

Reaction score
Yes we talked about a few weeks ago, but I can’t keep them out of my head, so I was looking for opinions :)

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh ok. I like them a lot, but I know a lot of people don't.
But if there is something specific that you want to know then I can try and help more.

Bottari

Reaction score
Once I’ve tried them and I felt snug, wondering how the leather stretches. And on the other side, I‘ ve seen a few pictures once worn out they had the toe curling upwards

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah I still don’t have any insider connection. I have no idea about a jumpsuit. Fwiw Deveaux and Jil both have good jumpsuits this season and I always like the JJVE ones.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads