• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the Oversized Parka this season and wants it in this colorway, lmk ;). Going to offload it (Size 46, fits up to a 48) since I ordered the Great Raincoat.

f1d91bb3c3ad23604d3d73f9b181b95f.jpg

TintoTerra

Reaction score

TintoTerra

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the Oversized Parka this season and wants it in this colorway, lmk ;). Going to offload it (Size 46, fits up to a 48) since I ordered the Great Raincoat.

That’s a great piece. You should keep it and the raincoat.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There’s about four pieces I want there. Already blew my budget this time around though. The ‘dust pink’ shirt, rust colored pants and the soft pants look great. At least from the tiny pics available on that website and the pics at the Lemaire webstore.

Yeah I want the rust two pleat pants but if they fit the same as the green ones then you need to size up.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Edit: FYI Kaftan is gone now.

That’s a great piece. You should keep it and the raincoat.
I should but no closet space to be frank.

And I am cleaning house, so, here is something else for anyone interested. Tagged size 2, Alpaca blend Kaftan. Wears open, hidden pockets at the outseam.

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested in this sweater, tagged size 4 (cotton-cashmere blend). LMK

IMG_1946.jpg

Last edited:

TintoTerra

Reaction score
Reporter vest and maxi shirt up at Tres Bien. The rust maxi shirt looks pretty good.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Navy maxi is on Voo Store too.
The dilemma I'm having is that I prefer wool, but Rust is the better colour (but it's cotton).

Donghyeok Shin

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question because I thought this is the right place to ask..

I recently brought some lemaire garments and some of care tag listed 'professional dry clean only', unless it's just a cotton poplin weave or cotton/linen mixed.

Is it fine to hand-wash in tepid(even cold) water?

cafedandy

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question because I thought this is the right place to ask..

I recently brought some lemaire garments and some of care tag listed 'professional dry clean only', unless it's just a cotton poplin weave or cotton/linen mixed.

Is it fine to hand-wash in tepid(even cold) water?
I think they're fine for gentle hand washing with cold water and not a lot of detergent (a little swishing here and there, no hard scrubbing unless really soiled). I have a cotton/linen field shirt which listed professional dry clean, but I still washed it and it's fine. Wool knits are fine with this, too, just dry them flat on a towel or flat rack so they don't deform. Wool when wet will have a funky "wet sheep" smell but will be gone once dry.

Just avoid the dryer. Let them air-dry.

But for anything tailored like suits and coats, it's best to have them taken care of a professional. :)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone interested in Lemaire Straight Pants from FW15? Size 50 (17.5" Half Waist, 12.5" Front Rise, and 8.25" Hem). I have three pairs NWT.

Some runway photos below to capture the color: Black, Onyx, and Cafe Au Lait. The first two are in a heavy wool cotton covert fabric and the last is in a lightweight wool melton. Last two photos to show color of the Cafe.

IMG-1202.JPG

IMG-1207.JPG

JPG_2224.jpg

JPG_2235.jpg

JPG_2536.jpg

JPG_2248.jpg

JPG_2558.jpg JPG_2464.jpg

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And I have a “winter white” Shetland sweater in XL (better for a large, that’s why I’m selling).
PM me if you’re interested cos I’ll do a better deal here than Grailed obvs
91BF0EF4-2D02-43B5-9DD7-2CEE482C212A.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads