• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

arnoldpettibone

Reaction score
yes - measured from top of the waistband straight down to the crotch seam. Waist band measures 1-5/8". Just tried them on and the new season is a bit roomier than last years SS/FW.

arnoldpettibone

Reaction score
also, I haven't found the measurements on their website to be very useful for awhile now. I usually check mr porter

verver

Reaction score
Wow, great piece- too bad not my size or I’d be all over it

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Anyone knows if dBF is coming back to aw20? I really hope they do, but it hasn't been much activity from them for a while.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that I could tell. It was in her stories so it would be gone now but iirc it said “preview up soon”.
Like most small businesses (or just everybody) there’s probably been some delays along the way but from what I remember DBF is typically not an early release.

De Bonne Facture

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Our lookbook FW20 will be released today! Pieces will be online on our eshop in a few days! Sorry for keeping you waiting :) We had to face some delays due to the situation but we are very excited to show you our new Edition 15! Please stay tuned on our Instagram and newsletters. Best, Nicolas

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Our lookbook FW20 will be released today! Pieces will be online on our eshop in a few days! Sorry for keeping you waiting :) We had to face some delays due to the situation but we are very excited to show you our new Edition 15! Please stay tuned on our Instagram and newsletters. Best, Nicolas
Such great news! Thank you Nicolas,
Best
/Erik from Stockholm.

true.to.size

Reaction score
This is excellent. Probably my favorite FW20 collection I've seen so far!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's