• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Late night food in Philly

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
So right now my roommate is waiting for his Dominoes order but I really just want something locally cheap and greasy and ethnic because I haven't had dinner yet and am dying. Indian, Mexican, Chinese, I don't care as long as it's like 15 dollars and under. I'm at the Sheridan on Race and 17th St. for like 4 days at a chess tournament where I get out of my matches at like midnight.

Anyone care to help a starving starving student out.

edit: the concierges are literally no help.

marg

Reaction score
little pete's diner will tcob (not ethnic, but you will crush the porcelain tomorrow just the same)

that said, there are plenty of places that deliver indian or other ethnic food, but idlk how late they're open. asian food takeout at Fuji Mountain on Sansom.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marg
little pete's diner will tcob (not ethnic, but you will crush the porcelain tomorrow just the same) that said, there are plenty of places that deliver indian or other ethnic food, but idlk how late they're open. asian food takeout at Fuji Mountain on Sansom.
They came up on google and are too far away to deliver.
frown.gif
I really miss New York.

marg

Reaction score
if you're semi-dressed, head out to 17th-18th and chestnut. you will find both good food and good tail. it is, after all, thirsty thursday.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you head down Race St. you can hit the China Town area. About 4th and Race.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barbuzzo on 13th & Sansom has a late night menu from 10:30 p.m. - midnight. Not taco-stand cheap, but won't break the bank.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads