• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kiton Charcoal Grey Suit 44R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

Reaction score
SOLD!!!I am selling this Kiton charcoal gray suit. I bought this suit used and got a good deal on it, but never got to wear it. I was planning on altering it, but after getting advice from a tailor, it would be too much trouble and expense, while not guaranteeing a great fit. Anyway, on to the details:

Asking $650 USD $600. This suit fits like a 44R (I wear a 42R). I cannot find any tags that say the size either in US or EU. It is a 3 roll 2. Great craftsmanship and finish. A note about fabric: I don’t know what kind of wool it is, but it is very lightweight and breathable. Again, the main tag has washed away only some sort of serial # remains (see pix). Side vents. Surgeon’s cuffs (all 4 buttons on both arms are workable). Pants are double pleated and pants are uncuffed. There is a mini hidden pocket on top the right pleats. Condition of suit is very good to excellent.

Chest: 22.5” (armpit to armpit on back)
Shoulder: 20” (seam to seam on back)
Arm: 25” (shoulder seam to end of arm)
Overall Length: 31” (bottom of collar to hem)
Pants waist: 36” (you can probably let out 1” to 1.5” more)
Inseam: 29” (you can probably let out another 2”)

Be glad to answer any questions about this suit. Thanks for visiting.
P1010077.jpg

P1010072.jpg

Conditions:
Item is sold as is. Please check the measurements and the pictures.

No returns, except for mismeasurements or incorrect information in this post. An inappropriate fit will not be grounds for returning it.

Buyer pays all costs associated with sale, including, but not limited to,
-shipping
-any insurance

I'll accept any of the following forms of payment:
-cash
-personal check (I will require a clearing period of 14 days before I ship the item)
-Paypal (only available to members with more than 20 posts or any positive trading feedback)
-money order

I will ship anywhere in CONUS. I use USPS as my default, but I can also use UPS or Fedex if buyer wants.

When sale goes through, I will leave positive feedback and will appreciate return feedback as well.

Last edited:

Wicky

Reaction score
I have a Kiton suit in the exact same fabric. Mine says Diamante Blue so its Super 150. Russo Capri is a famous little boutique store on the Island of Capri, a 30 - 60 minute boat ride from Napoli. A 19 inch shoulder on a 44R Kiton seems rather small, then again, Kiton is just as inconsistent as other famour Italian suitmakers. Good luck on the sale.

Shiny

Reaction score
Thanks, Wicky. I rechecked my measurements and the shoulder is, in fact, 20". Must have gotten my notes mixed up. Edited my original post.

Shiny

Reaction score
Bumped and price dropped to $600.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a Kiton suit in the exact same fabric. Mine says Diamante Blue so its Super 150. Russo Capri is a famous little boutique store on the Island of Capri, a 30 - 60 minute boat ride from Napoli. A 19 inch shoulder on a 44R Kiton seems rather small, then again, Kiton is just as inconsistent as other famour Italian suitmakers. Good luck on the sale.

Maybe Kitons run large. I own 4 Belvests in 44R and three Isaias also in 44R, all with more or less natural
shoulders. They all measure 19". I have a Battistoni in the same size but with a slightly extended shoulder
and it measures around 20"

BTW, what is the trouser rise?

Shiny

Reaction score
Rise is a smidgen under 16".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics