• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Cant believe I just bought this pair, I been looking for these for so f*cking long.View attachment 1616447
Yo these are frikkin sick. I want a pair of those. Im now trolling YJP for some Kap for summer. As usual though, I just end up wanting more Jackets, pants, and accessories. Swass is gonna be my life. Whenever my love for Kapital wavers, this thread reminds me it's not all prints and hokiness.

Dylan61

Reaction score
Yo these are frikkin sick. I want a pair of those. Im now trolling YJP for some Kap for summer. As usual though, I just end up wanting more Jackets, pants, and accessories. Swass is gonna be my life. Whenever my love for Kapital wavers, this thread reminds me it's not all prints and hokiness.
Thanks, I literally looking for the specific pair online everywhere for like 2 years. I used to get some Kapital stuffs from YJP but recently the bidding price be going crazy, just saw a pair of used no 5s century denim with 40000 yen + winning bid 🙄,.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Yeah some of the shit goes for a bunch, but I generally troll for the non hyped shit like western shirts, weird pants from who knows what season, and accessories. For stuff like Century Denim I just go into the store because its almost always cheaper. People buying from proxy sites has made buying stuff online in Japan more annoying. However I understand when you need something specific.

Symphony

Reaction score
Just order the new skeleton big T shirt from Kapital web shop, I’m not big on kapital Bones and Smiley stuffs but justify buying this because I don’t have any pocket t shirt.
How do you go about ordering it on their website? Do you Zen market or something?

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but don’t flip the sleeve cuffs like that.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.