• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

denimondenimondenim

Reaction score
havin fun on our morning walk today

kap x 3 + vis & alden

have a nice day!

692B41D4-BD8D-4481-BD95-B7689766C349.jpeg

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cant believe I just bought this pair, I been looking for these for so f*cking long. View attachment 1616447

Yo these are frikkin sick. I want a pair of those. Im now trolling YJP for some Kap for summer. As usual though, I just end up wanting more Jackets, pants, and accessories. Swass is gonna be my life. Whenever my love for Kapital wavers, this thread reminds me it's not all prints and hokiness.

Dylan61

Reaction score
Yo these are frikkin sick. I want a pair of those. Im now trolling YJP for some Kap for summer. As usual though, I just end up wanting more Jackets, pants, and accessories. Swass is gonna be my life. Whenever my love for Kapital wavers, this thread reminds me it's not all prints and hokiness.
Thanks, I literally looking for the specific pair online everywhere for like 2 years. I used to get some Kapital stuffs from YJP but recently the bidding price be going crazy, just saw a pair of used no 5s century denim with 40000 yen + winning bid ?,.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah some of the **** goes for a bunch, but I generally troll for the non hyped **** like western shirts, weird pants from who knows what season, and accessories. For stuff like Century Denim I just go into the store because its almost always cheaper. People buying from proxy sites has made buying stuff online in Japan more annoying. However I understand when you need something specific.

Symphony

Reaction score
Just order the new skeleton big T shirt from Kapital web shop, I’m not big on kapital Bones and Smiley stuffs but justify buying this because I don’t have any pocket t shirt.

How do you go about ordering it on their website? Do you Zen market or something?

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but don’t flip the sleeve cuffs like that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads